GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite music from Games"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/07/04 at 09:37
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
I was just wondering what your favourite music is from different computer games. And also what is your favourite game for music.

The answer can include arcade games and can be multiple songs.

Thank you.
Mon 26/07/04 at 14:39
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Final Fantasy 7 - PSone
Flimbos Quest - C64
Mon 26/07/04 at 13:00
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Tonys Hawk games, Agreesive inline, SSX, GTA.
Mon 26/07/04 at 12:55
Regular
Vice City or Aggressive Inline.
Mon 26/07/04 at 12:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Halo, Halo, Halo.
Mon 26/07/04 at 12:34
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
FF7
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:14
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
I spose I would better asking a different room or forum.

You lot don't seem very interested in music.For games anyways.

[URL]www.vgmusic.com[/URL] for video game music.
Mon 26/07/04 at 10:24
"Long time no see"
Does anyone remember "Secret of Mana" on the SNES (I believe its now the most expensive Retro game out there!?!)

That had great music! Also, some crazy Japanese orchestra recorded the full score with proper live instruments. There was a CD and everything!

Don't think you could get it over here though...
Mon 26/07/04 at 10:21
Regular
Actraiser's score is legendary.

And Yoshi's Island's boss music, too.
Mon 26/07/04 at 10:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I love the music they have on Japanese games, like Vib Ribbon. Really cutesy pop, and you can tell a lot of attention has gone into getting the right music for the right market. I want to work in computer games doing sound and effects, so I always listen to the music. A lot of games companies are finally taking advantage of the sound as well as sight, although it's by no means a new addition to the videogame experience an...oh no, I'm babbling again...
Mon 26/07/04 at 10:15
"Long time no see"
Anyone who would listen to computer game music on their walkman is going to be a bit strange.

Unless its from Tony Hawks games or GTA games - where their soundtracks are actual music, not original scores.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.