GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Bit of Paulo Ferreira Genius"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Colourless"
Not sure if this has already been mentioned by anyone, but I thought it was hilarious.

According to SkySportsNews, he says he knows he will have to stop diving now he is in the premiership. "Tiago and I will have to changes our games now we have come to England."

Well....at least he's honest. Shame Pires didn't take up the same work ethic eh....?
Wed 28/07/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Geez you scouse fans are so easy, took the bait like a fat man takes the last cake on the trolley.

My work here is done :-D
Tue 27/07/04 at 15:33
Regular
"Colourless"
I never said he dived either. I just said he went down due to an Argentinian defender coming within a 10m radius of him. That's not allowed anymore y'see. The first casualty to that rule was Joey Barton, who was sent off for foul and abusive walking, and coming within a 20m radius of the ref.
Mon 26/07/04 at 13:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I never said he dived; he fell under minimal contact :D
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:37
Regular
Even you're saying it was a dive! Pah, his legs were scythed out. Owen.Does.Not.Dive. If he goes down, he doesn't roll about in pain, clutching his shin Ruud-style. He falls if he can't stay up, then he gets back up and misses the penalty ;)

To be honest, the penalties he missed last season were both mega-dives from The-Anfield-Cheat-King Kewell.
Sun 25/07/04 at 21:18
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I feel that I must reiterate: OWEN DOESN'T DIVE!

The one time he's gone down under "minimal contact" was when England beat Argentina 1-0. To his credit, there have been many many times he could have gone down under challenges, but he's stayed on his feet; even under some pretty heavy pushing and shoving.

I say we put the focus back on the Van Man and Pires :)
Sun 25/07/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Stryke wrote:
> One day you're going to wake up with a Ruud's head in your bed. MIkey
> does not dive! Imagine Banner as he rages before turning into The
> HUlk. This is me when you accuse Mikey :)
>
> Heskey didn't really dive, he just was crap at that 'balance' lark
> those most humans learn pretty early on.

Heskey just goes down like a bag of spuds
Sun 25/07/04 at 18:38
Regular
One day you're going to wake up with a Ruud's head in your bed. MIkey does not dive! Imagine Banner as he rages before turning into The HUlk. This is me when you accuse Mikey :)

Heskey didn't really dive, he just was crap at that 'balance' lark those most humans learn pretty early on.
Sun 25/07/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Now come on i know Heskey seems to have a problem hitting the net but you can't seriously be telling me at least one of the 200 slip ups that occur during a game isn't a dive? I mean he did have Michael 'Tumbler' Owen to teach him the tricks of the trade :-D
Sun 25/07/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Colourless"
Heskey is irrelevant in this discussion. He falls over, we're talking about divers. Heskey does spend most of the 90 minutes on his a*se, but only because he seems to have some sort of balance problem.

As I said - Pires "anticipates the challenge"....
Sun 25/07/04 at 12:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ronaldo did dive at the start of the season but as it wore on i believe some writer for one of the sunday rags said it best

*It takes a bloomin' Sherman tank to get that lad off his feet now*

Anyway at least Ruud waits for contact unlike flipping Pires who goes down before the defender even has chance to stick out a leg. No mention of Heskey either? tut tut

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.