GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Bit of Paulo Ferreira Genius"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/07/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Colourless"
Not sure if this has already been mentioned by anyone, but I thought it was hilarious.

According to SkySportsNews, he says he knows he will have to stop diving now he is in the premiership. "Tiago and I will have to changes our games now we have come to England."

Well....at least he's honest. Shame Pires didn't take up the same work ethic eh....?
Sat 24/07/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Colourless"
Not sure if this has already been mentioned by anyone, but I thought it was hilarious.

According to SkySportsNews, he says he knows he will have to stop diving now he is in the premiership. "Tiago and I will have to changes our games now we have come to England."

Well....at least he's honest. Shame Pires didn't take up the same work ethic eh....?
Sat 24/07/04 at 18:28
Regular
Yawn.. Champions Champions!
Sat 24/07/04 at 18:38
Regular
Just because Arsenal are champions doesn't stop Pires from being a diver. If Pires didn't dive for that Peno during the season, Arsenal wouldn't have had this unbeaten run.
Sat 24/07/04 at 18:43
Regular
Yea yea that was ages ago doesn't mean he's the only one eh mr Nisteldive ;) even so..
Sat 24/07/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Fair enough; you can say that about van Nistelrooy.... :P

At least, when the Dutchman goes down, he gets back up again!

:)
Sat 24/07/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Colourless"
Sorry about the Pires comment, I was wrong.

He doesn't dive. He anticipates the challenge....
Sat 24/07/04 at 21:57
Regular
"es argh"
Pires dived against Pompeh!11

PoMPEH!!!

:(

I was like.

Nooooooo.

Then I was anger. he stoled our win which would've put us above the scummers.

blah.
Sat 24/07/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Something about them Portugese and diving, but not old Twinkletoes, he's as honest as the day is long he is :-D
Sun 25/07/04 at 00:00
Regular
It's a battle between Pires, Viera, Kewell and Ruud for biggest cheat in the Prem. The order, I have decided, is this. There will be no arguments:

Ruud
Pires
Kewell
Viera
Sun 25/07/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> It's a battle between Pires, Viera, Kewell and Ruud for biggest cheat
> in the Prem. The order, I have decided, is this. There will be no
> arguments:
>
> Ruud
> Pires
> Kewell
> Viera

There will be arguments. Pires should be above Ruud. Ruud does dive a lot, but Pires' "goatee" gets on my t!ts and his diving is more annoying and repetitive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.