GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FlashForward"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/09/09 at 19:36
Regular
At 9pm on channel 5 is a new program called FlashForward. It's done by the Lost people and is suppose to be good.

Has anyone seen it already or planning to watch it tonight?
Tue 29/09/09 at 12:00
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Completely forgot this last night and only remembered when Warhunt mentioned it to me when I got in this morning... Repeated on FIVER tonight though so will give it a watch (assuming I have finished with Heroes by that point.)
Tue 29/09/09 at 10:52
Regular
Warhunt wrote:
> How is it done by the Lost people by the way? Produced by ABC?
>
> Did any Lost relevance come out in last nights show?

Well Lost is infamous for its flashforwards and flashbacks, so I'm not surprised they've done this.

I saw the pilot episode last night, it was good, I'll catch it next week and see where it goes.
Tue 29/09/09 at 10:42
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
How is it done by the Lost people by the way? Produced by ABC?

Did any Lost relevance come out in last nights show?
Tue 29/09/09 at 10:33
"Are you sure?"
spoonbeast wrote:
> I suppose i'll catch a repeat sometime.

Remember you can always use a TV catchup service these days! :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 28/09/09 at 22:17
Regular
"eat toast!"
Well i missed it. I should give it a chance and have a look, but tbh i always go meh to these things.

But then, thats what i did when i didn't watch house. I suppose i'll catch a repeat sometime.
Mon 28/09/09 at 20:17
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
I'm gonna wathc it... it looks quite good
Mon 28/09/09 at 20:14
"possibly impossible"
Got it on record. Looks good.
Mon 28/09/09 at 19:36
Regular
At 9pm on channel 5 is a new program called FlashForward. It's done by the Lost people and is suppose to be good.

Has anyone seen it already or planning to watch it tonight?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.