GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FlashForward"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/09/09 at 19:36
Regular
At 9pm on channel 5 is a new program called FlashForward. It's done by the Lost people and is suppose to be good.

Has anyone seen it already or planning to watch it tonight?
Tue 29/09/09 at 21:41
Regular
"eat toast!"
screw watching this. I'm going to watch some anime. This will have to wait till next wait.
Tue 29/09/09 at 16:43
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
You know for those of us who didn't watch the show you just sound mental Chris :p
Tue 29/09/09 at 16:16
Regular
"How Ironic"
We talked about this in Ethics class today, about how god may have planned our life in comparison with how the people see their future and it all pans out :P
Tue 29/09/09 at 14:27
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Yeah, I find it much better watching them all back to back over a ridiculously short period is much better. Season 1-4 of Sopranos in about a week in fact.
Tue 29/09/09 at 13:13
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Apparently the story needs 3 series minimum. So I'll start watching in 3 years time if it lasts that long.
Tue 29/09/09 at 12:55
Regular
I'm interested to see where it goes, but I can't help but wonder what they can do to stretch the story for 20 odd episodes. Maybe I should just download the episodes and find out right now.
Tue 29/09/09 at 12:55
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Warhunt wrote:
> On a serious note was it really that bad? (In your
> opinon)

I dont know, I didnt see it. :P
Tue 29/09/09 at 12:48
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Wouldn't worry Machie, even if Garin thought it was excellent he probably wouldn't say just so he has something to disagree about..... :D

On a serious note was it really that bad? (In your opinon)
Tue 29/09/09 at 12:46
Regular
Garin wrote:
> Worst programme I've ever seen. You owe me 43 minutes of time,
> Machie!

Aww come on Garin, it's too soon to say that. There's so many questions that need answering, maybe if you carry on watching it till season 3 you'll start to to enjoy it more.
Tue 29/09/09 at 12:35
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Worst programme I've ever seen. You owe me 43 minutes of time, Machie!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.