GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FlashForward"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/09/09 at 19:36
Regular
At 9pm on channel 5 is a new program called FlashForward. It's done by the Lost people and is suppose to be good.

Has anyone seen it already or planning to watch it tonight?
Fri 14/05/10 at 20:32
Regular
"eat toast!"
well they've axed it now. I suppose its no surprise, the show was far too slow and the story didn't go anywhere. They just stretched it out never forwarding the story or plot in any way. Perhaps it concentrated in far too many areas.
Fri 14/05/10 at 18:24
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
McLong wrote:
> I've just got another ex Freeola Staffie to start watching it,
> and he's almost on S3 after about a week. And he hates
> everything.

I couldn't possibly guess who this could be.....
Fri 14/05/10 at 18:09
Regular
LukeM wrote:
> Yeah I stopped watching that too. Will anything ever beat The
> Wire? EVER?!!

The Wire is my absolute most favourite show. Ever.

I recommended it to Vexxxed, who after about 6 months of nagging actually decided to sit down and watch it. He ploughed through 5 seasons in a whole week because it was that good.

I've just got another ex Freeola Staffie to start watching it, and he's almost on S3 after about a week. And he hates everything.

It really is good. We're talking 9.8 good on IMDB (for season 4 at least).
Fri 14/05/10 at 17:32
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
Yeah I stopped watching that too. Will anything ever beat The Wire? EVER?!!
Fri 14/05/10 at 16:43
Regular
It's actually a fairly enjoyable program, with a half-decent storyline and pretty good acting. I say the storyline is half-decent, but at the same time it's flawed... in a good way.

I won't be too sad to see it go, I don't think it's that good, but it's certainly better than Heroes which has recently finished yet another really bad season.
Fri 14/05/10 at 15:29
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
I think Lost just over saturated peoples brains in this genre to allow any more TV shows to follow in it's footsteps.
Fri 14/05/10 at 14:51
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
McLong and I are still watching this, it has gotten better recently but I can't say I'm surprised by the cancellation. Guess the next two or three weeks (until the finale) are the last we will see...
Fri 14/05/10 at 14:47
"possibly impossible"
It lost its way. Got boring. I heard it got better again with a more lively pace in the second half but too late.
Fri 14/05/10 at 14:24
Regular
Cancelled after one series. I was told this was going to be as big as Lost. What went wrong?
Wed 30/09/09 at 09:11
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Watched this last night on FIVER, was actually quite good and will be interested to see where it goes.

Also, liking the Oceanic Airlines poster in the background in one of the first scenes and the Seth MacFarlane cameos.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.