GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP! I need to buy a birthday present:S"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/07/04 at 15:42
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Right it's my boyfriend's birthday on August 17th and I have no idea what to get him. He's a huge manic fan but he's got all their DVDs, all their albums and singles, posters, a signed promotional picture and the Manics aren't playing near us anytime soon. SO I need a new idea.

Normally I just go into town, see what I'd like and buy that for them but I want to put more effort into this. Do you have any ideas? He's going to be 19. Any ideas would be good and if you have any links to where to buy them that'd be amazing. Baring in mind I'm a student therefore I am poor. Thanks for your help guys and gals in advance:D
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:49
Regular
Parr wrote:
> Girls always like the gay guys, don't they mystique?
SO true! I LOVE gay guys...except Cub!st. I don't care if he's gay or not, I still think he's a tw.t

And since when was he gay?
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
Azul wrote:
> I've come to the conclusion that Stridman actually is mentally
> deficient.

You're having one of your slow days, aren't you?
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I've come to the conclusion that Stridman actually is mentally deficient.
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:41
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
heh hmm lots of interesting ideas. I was thinking of getting him a ring or a pendant or something. That way he'll always have it and it's kind of personal instead of like a DVD which anyone can have or watch. Jewellery I always think is a lot more personal.
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:29
Regular
": ("
Get him a brithday card.
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Lil Ginge wrote:

> Clothes is a good idea though - I like gettin my bloke a nice
> jumper/t-shirt as its somethin he use and abuse or a nice shirt???

Ah yes I see a woman walking around a shop with very expencive clothes looking to buy her boyfriend a nice present because she loves him very much. Then I see you at home in the middle of the night knitting. :P
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:24
Regular
": ("
I hate it when people get me clothes, they're always too small.
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Light of the world"

Sounds like you need queer eye for the straight guy with your suggestions.

Clothes is a good idea though - I like gettin my bloke a nice jumper/t-shirt as its somethin he use and abuse or a nice shirt???

You can either do the whole 1 present thing where it quite big/special

or Lots of things like Some clothes a CD he likes and a meal out or things that are special or funny between you to!

My mate never told me what significance the fat goldfish he bought his gf had but he couldnt stop laughing!
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
And I do know the correct spelling its just filtered.
Thu 22/07/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Strid wrote:
> Watch Graham Norton.

And get him some wierd and twisted variation of a dilldoe?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.