GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fantasy Football League - The best one; now up and running"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/07/04 at 12:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I've made a League for us all to join: You can find it if you [URL]http://fantasy.premierleague.com/[/URL], although some of you may need to sign-up and Register.

When you get there, the League name is 'SR Sports Champions', and the password for entering the League is '7028-1893'.

Get your team sorted, and join this League, because it's going to be HOOGE!

...it's just a shame that none of you are going to beat me to it ;)
Page:
Thu 22/07/04 at 12:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I've made a League for us all to join: You can find it if you [URL]http://fantasy.premierleague.com/[/URL], although some of you may need to sign-up and Register.

When you get there, the League name is 'SR Sports Champions', and the password for entering the League is '7028-1893'.

Get your team sorted, and join this League, because it's going to be HOOGE!

...it's just a shame that none of you are going to beat me to it ;)
Thu 22/07/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I made an sr league on this yesterday but the details were in that other topic.
Dosn't matter though. I'll get the ones in the other league (Only me and two others have signed up so far) to change over then I'll delete the league. Easier to use this one as it has its own topic now.
Thu 22/07/04 at 13:00
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
That's fine; I didn't realise you'd said anything about it though. Apologies ;)
Thu 22/07/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Was on this last year with mates...don't like it much
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:20
Regular
Is this a cyki.com one?

Maniche Alexandra shall soon be joining :) Cisse and Stevie shall lead the assault. You are powerless against my inspired team selection (No Spurs players).
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You HAVE to have King in there. Or I will personally come to your house and put him in....unless you live in Liverpool...
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Colourless"
I need a team name. Give me one. Now.
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:30
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> You HAVE to have King in there. Or I will personally come to your
> house and put him in....unless you live in Liverpool...

--

Ledley shall not play. Ever. I flirted with the idea of Sean Davis in midfiled, before realising that Shaun Wright-Phillips was available for the same price. I don't live in Liverpool, I'm a Southern boy these days, unfortunately. I go to uni in the North though, which is an advantage.
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:31
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> I need a team name. Give me one. Now.

--

Joe Cole Athletic
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Colourless"
Gronkjaer Tribute XI

Cudicini

Melchiot
Campbell
Matteo
Clement

Hammer
Super Frank
Vieira
JESPER

Reyes
Defoe/Smith

Subs:

Hislop
Symons
Watson
Smith/Defoe.

----------------------------------

Can you make as many transfers as you want. I did this last season but can't remember the limits....
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.