GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 2 / Xenon - "Late October / Early November""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/02/05 at 02:54
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Who would of thought it, eh? It's been going around industry circles for weeks, but finally the fact has leaked that the next generation console war may begin as early as Q4 2005 - and not just in America. Apparently Microsoft UK are planning a winter launch extravanganza for the Xbox 2 only weeks after the US launch.

However, some are criticising the move and claim it's forcing this generation of consoles to end too quickly, and that the current crop have plenty left to achieve. Saying this, the Xbox first party schedule has seemingly 'dried up' and, along with shortages of the console, one wonders why they are trying to push Xenon so hard for 05'.

I've adapted this from [URL]http://gamesindustry.biz/[/URL], which has the whole article.

I wonder whether this will force the other 'big 2' into an early 06 launch, if not Q4 05?
Sat 12/02/05 at 20:03
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Goodo, might go and watch the rest of Dragonheart 2 with the g/f

Time to take a trip down to the cellar eh?

I told you to hit her with a sharp object, now you have to f**k her punctured cervix!
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:59
Regular
"8==="
Should've know you couldn't get 'girls' and 'wood' into the same sentence.

Says it all really.
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:58
Regular
"8==="
Goodo, might go and watch the rest of Dragonheart 2 with the g/f either that or kill more time until CSI:NY.
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:57
Regular
How's the wood cutters beard going?

I hate to brag, but the girls love me :)
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:56
Regular
Almost eight.

The BAFTAS should be on soon.
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:55
Regular
"8==="
Sorry should I have added 'by a human'?

How high are you setting your sights nowadays?

Lipstick on the vibrating controller?
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:52
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Get laid.

This coming from you is pure gold.
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:51
Regular
"8==="
Get laid.

I'll even send you the money, it'll be charity but your mum was running a tab anyway (not that I paid).

Keep it in the family eh?
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:49
Regular
*Geek snortle*
Sat 12/02/05 at 19:46
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
>
> What do you do again?!

Your mum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.