GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PUPPEH"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/07/04 at 16:23
Regular
I really want a puppeh, heh. And up until now my mother was all like "nooo our house is too small, we can't afford it" etc.

But now our next door neighbours have 2 she is more open in the fact that our house is a good size. So the point of this is I need some help with things to say to convince her to let me get one.

I said I’d pay to get pet insurance with my allowance from the sixth form weekly pay. So that turned her vote from "NO FRIGGIN WAY" to "HMM MAYBE"

also I want a brown lab, heh they rock or a Springer spaniel, my mate has 2 they are so funny. What dogs are decent but yet not pricey. Although the pet rescue is a good spot to look *strokes chin* hmmm.

Anyway I need some advice in convincing her (plus my farther who will no doubt be like "NEVAH!! MOOHAHAHAHA")

Spank you.
Fri 16/07/04 at 11:38
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Fri 16/07/04 at 11:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Silly boy.
Fri 16/07/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Wakka: -
Fri 16/07/04 at 11:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yay. Future ban list:

bigb#itch: X
cRaCkHeAd: -
Fri 16/07/04 at 11:22
Regular
"Twenty quid."
And ... bigb#tch gets banned.
Fri 16/07/04 at 10:16
Regular
"i am the b#tch"
and.... punch
Fri 16/07/04 at 10:01
Regular
I can just imagine that post in Ace Ventura stylee :D
Fri 16/07/04 at 10:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
And ... breathe.
Fri 16/07/04 at 09:22
Regular
"i am the b#tch"
dogs smell unless you get there balls choped off b1tchs you have to spay or they come into seson and can have puppies and if you don't nuter dogs they can have a tendencey fight with other dogs some don't but others do so you have to be careful b1tchs are more friendly with your self dogs are more interested in humping b1tchs (or some times dogs)
Thu 15/07/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Get a Golden retriver for good companion
Get a Border collie for high energy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.