GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PUPPEH"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/07/04 at 16:23
Regular
I really want a puppeh, heh. And up until now my mother was all like "nooo our house is too small, we can't afford it" etc.

But now our next door neighbours have 2 she is more open in the fact that our house is a good size. So the point of this is I need some help with things to say to convince her to let me get one.

I said I’d pay to get pet insurance with my allowance from the sixth form weekly pay. So that turned her vote from "NO FRIGGIN WAY" to "HMM MAYBE"

also I want a brown lab, heh they rock or a Springer spaniel, my mate has 2 they are so funny. What dogs are decent but yet not pricey. Although the pet rescue is a good spot to look *strokes chin* hmmm.

Anyway I need some advice in convincing her (plus my farther who will no doubt be like "NEVAH!! MOOHAHAHAHA")

Spank you.
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My dog has learnt several unusual commands, the most useful of which is "shut the door": he simply jumps up and pushes the door shut with his front paws - if it doesn't latch he tries it again. Haven't managed to teach him how to lock it yet ...
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:01
Regular
You taught him to sh*t fas**t? how did you do that, squat down and show him how it's done?
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:27
Regular
": ("
Creepy wrote:

> I'd really like just a lively dog like a collie/lab to train and to
> muck about with. A good friend :-)

Jack Russells are THE most playful dogs ever.

EVER!

I've taught mine to :

1) Sit

2) Lick my hand.

3) S**t quickly.

4) To be gentle when play biting.

5) To wait - i'll be back in a minute.

A few months ago I tried teaching it to :

1) Fetch.

2) Roll-over.

3) Lift up his paw.

But I couldn't be bothered and neither could my dog. My dog has very long hair compared to other Jack Russells and thats the only bad thing about him, it really isn't pleasant having hair everywhere you go, thats why you should try to avoid Long Haired dogs.

Labradors are really big and too big for the type of house I live in, Labs need alot of food and space which I dont have.

Oh and whatever you do, dont get a cat - they suck.

But are cute.
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> [URL]http://www.seawhy.com/d213.html[/URL] - I want a B******t.

Ah good - something to relate to the stuff you're constantly spouting then.
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:18
Regular
[URL]http://www.seawhy.com/d213.html[/URL] - I want a B******t.
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:13
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Oh and get a real dog, not some crapp little girly dog like Stridman's
> showing you.

Ha ha ha!

A Jack Russell is anything BUT girly, remember Tilta, I did show him a puppie not a dog so people will expect it to look 'girly'.

Dont take this as an offence because I dont want to get into an arguement.

Everyone has their own opinions.
Wed 14/07/04 at 15:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> * that brought back both a heartwarming memory and a heartwrenching
> memory.

I bet a tear formed in the corner of your left eye.
Wed 14/07/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Creepy wrote:
> Oh a problem. I do have a cat…

We had a cat then got a young dog. They found their own boundries but were such good friends that when the dog died the cat used to run to sit on the gatepost and look for him whenever she heard a dog barking :(

... either that or the cat will run away.

* that brought back both a heartwarming memory and a heartwrenching memory.
Wed 14/07/04 at 14:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Creepy wrote:
> Oh a problem. I do have a cat…
>
> He hissed at my grandparents dog when she brought her around once. Is
> there anyway I can get the 2 to umm...bond?

Locktite? No more nails?
Wed 14/07/04 at 14:22
Regular
"i am the b#tch"
[URL]www.thekennel-club.org.uk[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.