GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Ordered Pikmin 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:52
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Without ever playing a Pikmin game so it's your jobs to tell me how good it is so I can put my mind at ease. Also tell me what sort of game it is how long it lasts you know the basic stuff. Oh and include a couple of OMG IT'S REALLY GR8!!111
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:52
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Without ever playing a Pikmin game so it's your jobs to tell me how good it is so I can put my mind at ease. Also tell me what sort of game it is how long it lasts you know the basic stuff. Oh and include a couple of OMG IT'S REALLY GR8!!111
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
OMG ITS RLLY GR8!111

But it is, seriously, seriously great.
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You are a lucky man to be playing Pikmin 2 first. It really is much much better, but too similar to the original to really capture me. Definitely a wodnerful game though, and I'm sure you'll love it. It's everything the original Pikmin was and more.
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:54
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Okay so what was the original Pikmin then?
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
OMG ITS RLLY GR8, but not as good.
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:56
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Read the post Pumpkin you retard. What's the longlivity of the game what genre of game is it? What makes it stand out from that genre?

Im sorry for calling you a retard please dont hurt me
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's a simplified RTS, but with the usual Nintendo invention and fun. Etc.

It's also quite long. But not too long.
Sat 12/02/05 at 11:58
Regular
"8==="
I talked you (Wink) into getting it.
Sat 12/02/05 at 12:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You know Wink you could actually do some work for yourself instead of getting other people to do it for you. It wouldn't be hard to go to ign.com or gamespot.com and read a review for Pikmin 2, would it? In fact it would require LESS work than creating this topic.
Sat 12/02/05 at 12:02
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
You talked me into getting it? You said read more reviews and I said reviews are for the smart.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.