GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What came first the chicken or the egg?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/07/04 at 15:55
Regular
"diablo"
its the egg... please prove me wrong.
Tue 13/07/04 at 18:47
"Hi"
I think with evolution and stuff everything evolved and one of those weird things kept laying eggs, these eggs became more like chickens everytime they hatched untill we got chickens.

Although I don't belive in evolution and I'm just guessing that statement.
Tue 13/07/04 at 18:01
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Oh right; was it Phoebe who used that arguement?
Tue 13/07/04 at 17:53
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I see Forest is arguing Pheobe's case.
Tue 13/07/04 at 17:47
Regular
To lay this whole chicken/egg debate to rest; what comes first a baby or its mother? The mother. The end.
Tue 13/07/04 at 17:45
Regular
Mav wrote:
> What? How can you "not believe" in evolution?

How can I believe in evolution?

Makes no sense.
Tue 13/07/04 at 14:39
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> To be honest, it depends on your defenition of egg. Is an egg the egg
> of what laid it, or of what is inside?

Surely if an egg contains a chicken embryo it is a chicken egg, whatever hatched it. But that's just a question of semantics. And then, it would only be relevant if the question was 'Which came first, the chicken or the chicken egg?'.

Whichever way you look at it, every chicken that ever existed came from an egg (whatever you choose to name that egg). So the egg came always came before the chicken.
Tue 13/07/04 at 10:31
Regular
"Don't let me down"
What about the pea or the pod or me or her?
Tue 13/07/04 at 10:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm allergic to egg when prepared certain ways, so I'm always happier to see chicken on my plate.
Tue 13/07/04 at 00:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
KilledBILL wrote:
> Go knock one out with your crucifix Bible face!

Fantastic! :D
Mon 12/07/04 at 23:45
Regular
How do we know the chicken came from an egg... could the first Chicken have been born by some other means?

Acording to Greek legend eggs are apparently male whilst Chickens are female...

And going on the general trend (although not in my case) it is normally the male that cums first.

So I say the Egg.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.