GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost Season 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/06 at 15:33
"possibly impossible"
For those not wanting to download this, but who have access to Sky One, Lost Season 3 starts on Sunday.

Expect it to be on E4/Channel 4 sometime early next year after this.
Wed 13/12/06 at 23:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Seifer wrote:
> Nin wrote:
> Oh and it's called Cerberus, as in the 3 headed dog that guards
> the gates to hell.
>
> Didnt see that bit, when did that appear?

It was written on the blast wall door.
Wed 13/12/06 at 23:49
Regular
Nin wrote:
> Oh and it's called Cerberus, as in the 3 headed dog that guards
> the gates to hell.

Didnt see that bit, when did that appear?
Wed 13/12/06 at 20:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It does seem to have taken the role of God in the way it judged him. He was told to repent, he chose not to so it killed him.
The whole good/bad thins is interesting. We're told it's a security system so maybe it's filtering out the bad or those who are a threat.
Oh and it's called Cerberus, as in the 3 headed dog that guards the gates to hell.
Wed 13/12/06 at 19:38
Regular
Chaos wrote:
> Most assume it's either a collection of someone's imagination,
> or the "God/Devil" form that judges you.

I cant see it being a figment of someones imagination, because i can't see that being psychically able to kill you.

"God/Devil" ok i can go along with that, dunno why it decidd to kill Echo though thats still a mystery to me. maybe because he was proud of his killings when he should of been sorry for them?
Wed 13/12/06 at 15:47
Regular
"Mooching around"
Seifer wrote:
> Anyone know what that Black Mist is?

Most assume it's either a collection of someone's imagination, or the "God/Devil" form that judges you.
Mon 11/12/06 at 20:18
Regular
I assume it's there collective sin or something like that.

Why did Eko die? :-(

Eye patch guy was scary.

Haha, Jack is going to get played. That's what I love about lost.
Mon 11/12/06 at 17:40
Regular
Anyone know what that Black Mist is?
Wed 06/12/06 at 18:11
Regular
"lets go back"
pb wrote:
> Geffdof wrote:
> In about 20 years time we will say to our children or
> grandchildren "Can you tape someting off the tv for
> me?" and they'll say "Whats tape?"
>
> What's the ideal expression? "Can you record it" just
> sounds so plain and "Can you disc it" just sounds
> wrong!

I dont know really. Tape just sounds right to me.
Tue 05/12/06 at 20:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What about the latest episode on Sky One then?

Despite what we now know, I'm quite surprised not one of the survivors on the island had noticed ANOTHER island less than 100m away from the one they're stranded on! With all the ground John, Sayid and Eko's old gang have probably covered, how did they miss it?

I always wondered what had become off "Mac" from Predator, so I smiled when 'Bill Duke' appeared at the start of the program. I said smile, not laugh. To laugh, I'd have to look again at that sore-thumb-of-a-polar-bear Locke was faced with last week! ;)

Desmond appears to have been left with a 'sixth sense' or some kind, following the explosion... But I'm still wondering what to make of his wife's brief appearence in a winter wonderland in the series two finale...

Listening to radio one yesterday, Chris Moyles was discussing how Sky are going to run the first seven (?) episodes or series three before taking a break and airing the final 17 shows in one-hit from February!! That means 24 Day 6 and Lost will quite possibly run in to each other then...? :S

Has anyone heard any different?
Wed 29/11/06 at 17:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
Holographic TVs are the way forward!

With their disks holding 1.5Tb of information, computers will need to pick up the pace!

However, who wants to shell out $100-180 for one?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.