GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tattoos!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 21:12
Regular
I was just wondering if I can get a tattoo at the age of 16 with parents consent or is the legal law 18???
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I dont like tattoos usually, but i think having the elven inscription from the one ring around my arm would look uber.
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:45
Regular
"lets go back"
Ok, well I see the point of that. But thats one exception. I still dont like tatoos.
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:32
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I got my tattoo with my husband for our 10th Anniversary. Mine is on the top of my back. Its a bird of paradise. and He got a Water dragon on his arm. We were sick of buying silly gifts so we decided to have something that lasts. Of I wear a teeshirt or halter top you will see it.
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:23
Regular
"lets go back"
mog wrote:
> I got a tattoo on my back no one else can see it. It was done for
> myself. People get tatoos for different reasons.

If no one else can see it and you cant see it seen as its on your back, why bother? I just dont see the point.
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:21
Regular
but itsa on your back! surely that defies the point of it being for you!
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:20
Regular
"lets go back"
If I had the sort of body that you need to carry it off (toned and muscular) then I'd be happy with the body cos I'd look really cool anyway.
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:18
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I got a tattoo on my back no one else can see it. It was done for myself. People get tatoos for different reasons.
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:17
Regular
true that. A lot of the people who look cool with tats are confident and have the right kind of look for a tattoo some people seem to get tattoo's as some kind of confidence boost as they think it will improve their image. Then again a lot of people have hidden tattoo's but these are generally the smaller ones and are better.
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:03
Regular
"lets go back"
I'm too fickle to gat a tatoo. I'd get board and want to change it.

People think it'll make them look cool because they have seen cool people with tatoos. These poeple are already cool, with or without the tatoos. If you try and copy to make yourself look cool, you look still like an idiot only with a tatoo.
Wed 30/06/04 at 12:59
Regular
um, tattoos are such a waste of time, money and skin! What do they actually add to your existence, especially if your a weedy little white guy. Tattoos should be avoided. And the only people who should have them should be the excessively well built as occasionally it can look good if you are ripped, but on the whole they are pretty crap, especially big tattoos, and words.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.