GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tattoos!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 21:12
Regular
I was just wondering if I can get a tattoo at the age of 16 with parents consent or is the legal law 18???
Wed 30/06/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I thought about getting one on the back of my right shoulder
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:49
Regular
I`m a bit nervous about this tattoo thing,I don`t even know if I`m getting one but i know what I`d get.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:25
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
One of mine is on my back.. and i dont have2 see it to be glad its there.although obviously in a mirror i can see it..Its more than a fashion accsessory.. its an extension of ur character.. Matters not if u can see it. Or whether other ppl can...I would advise anyone considering a tattoo to think long & hard..and pick what u get done carefully..i love mine & dont regret having either done..but lots of ppl do.
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:23
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
for my next tattoo I was thinking of getting the Zanerkand sign on my shoulder.
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:21
Regular
yeah i`m gonna have to find a site and print that scene off then i dunno when it`ll happen my mum keeps saying she wants a tattoo but she still hasn`t got 1.
I`ve seen a bart 1 but it`s enourmous I`ll go with the BR
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:19
Regular
i`m thinking of getting it done in a tattoo parlour :P
I`m in essex I know a few places that give you colour scars.

I might get it on my arm where it can actually be seen unlike moggys
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:19
Regular
"lets go back"
The BR one would look cool... until your 58 years old then you'd just look like a fool. But if I did like tatoos I'd say go for the BR one.
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:12
Regular
I wanna get bart skate boarding or one of the BR act from battle royale.
Act in jap
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
mog wrote:
> It would look precious.

Wahey!
Wed 30/06/04 at 13:53
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
It would look precious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.