GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tattoos!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 21:12
Regular
I was just wondering if I can get a tattoo at the age of 16 with parents consent or is the legal law 18???
Thu 01/07/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Timmargh wrote:
> Yep. If the guy doesn't open a new needle, tell him to stick it.

taste of his own medicine you miht say... but i wudnt coz then youd look silly
Thu 01/07/04 at 16:19
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
dun dun dunnnnnnn!

Tune in next week to find out more

How will English_Bloke react?
Who is his mother?
What will Sheryl say?
What is that smell?
Thu 01/07/04 at 16:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Because ... I'm your father.
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Why say that?
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
gunman wrote:
> Anyway Tim you`ve got 6 I`m getting 1 nothing stupid going on in my head!!

Yeah, but I'm a lot older than you - just ask English_Bloke.
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:37
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I think by law you have to be 18 but two of my friends just lied and got them for their 17th birthdays. I want one on my right arm and one on my right shoulder or a kick ass one on one or the either. Nothing to big and poser like. Just some chinese writing, a pagan symbol, a kick ass sun all in black though. Not getting lots of colours and stuff unless I love the design.

I'm not sure if I want to get my eyebrow pierced (right). My girlfriend says I'll look cute and if wanted it for ages but I am one of these people who really cares about other peoples opinions and tattoos and piercings I doubt would go down well in some peoples eyes heh.
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:14
Regular
I`ve wanted a real tattoo for ages once i put a temporary tattoo on my head and that was when i was 5.
thats how desperate i am.
I`ve been using temporary tats for a long time.
Anyway Tim you`ve got 6 I`m getting 1 nothing stupid going on in my head!!
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Getting tattoos young is silly. Wait a year or so and, if you still want it, go ahead. It's very easy to get caught up in the idea without thinking about the consequences.

That's enough of me being sensible for today ...
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Yep. If the guy doesn't open a new needle, tell him to stick it.
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:06
Regular
tattooist`s should only be allowed to use a needle once and then chuck them in the bin.New needles come out of packages.that would be cleaner.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.