GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I love eBay..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I gave some bloke positive feedback and he's having a go at me about it!

Madness!

Basically he overcharged me for the P&P and didn't offer a refund so I just wrote 'Slightly expensive P&P but otherwise excellent transaction' as the feedback.

He's now attempting to have a go at me via email using some strange inbred attempt at English.

I'll post it here later, it's quite amusing.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I gave some bloke positive feedback and he's having a go at me about it!

Madness!

Basically he overcharged me for the P&P and didn't offer a refund so I just wrote 'Slightly expensive P&P but otherwise excellent transaction' as the feedback.

He's now attempting to have a go at me via email using some strange inbred attempt at English.

I'll post it here later, it's quite amusing.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:20
Regular
"Selected"
tell him to "do one" then send him a virus.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Selected"
in some countries, showing gratitude is the ULTIMATE insult
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:28
Regular
in fairness to him if P&P charges were listed then he does have a right to be a bit annoyed as you did accept them. otherwise he is a but of a gimp
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
I got negative feedback when I sold a £5 note on eBay because apparently it "wasnt the note advertised for sale"

retard.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:39
"LOLLERSKATES!"
when i bought fifa 2003 last year the guy who i brought it from demanded £12 P&p after i received the product.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:41
Regular
ha what a dreamer
Tue 29/06/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I bought a Sidewinder joypad, I thought it would have been sent with some sort of recorded delivery. I also expected it to come in a box or some sort which would have justified the costs.

It was sent in the normal post, first class in a bubble wrap envelop, nothing but the joypad.

If the P&P had come to £2 or so I wouldn't have moaned but he charged £3.50 for something that cost 88p to send!

I emailed them saying that it didn't cost anywhere near £3.50 to send, they just made some stuff up about how they got undercharged at the post office. I just left a note in the POSITIVE feedback.

I could have left negative feedback as they're not allowed to make a profit off of the P&P but I didn't, yet they still moan...

Read from the bottom upwards.

your angry sending e mails about P+P it was listed at £3.50 was it not good bye
----- Original Message -----
To: Phil
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: eBay Item: Microsoft sidewinder plug

What?

Try pressing the keys one by one to form words instead of just bashing the keyboard randomly.

You broke the T&C, you should have offered me the difference under the rules.

I had all the reason to leave bad feedback according to eBay, yet I didn't seing as nothing else was wrong. Why are you getting all angry at positive feedback?

To: Phillip
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 6:06 PM

Literacy skills something about (be undercharged) is what you quoted ok mate that sums you up silly child i have a son at 9 who would do better & kick your a*se after .Go get some life sad boy .Please check Sheffield out one day let me know when your here ill show you life .

To: Phil
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 5:53 PM

No, you overcharged, it didn't cost £3.50 to send.

I sent a videotape the same way that you did, it cost me 80p to send.

I knew it only cost 88p and I was seeing what you'd say in return to that email, you could have offered to refund the difference as you overcharged me but you just made something up about be undercharged. You made a profit off of the P&P which is against eBays T&C.

Everything else was fine, that's why I left positive feedback, just the P&P was OTT and that is what I decided to say.

Oh and I can be a little kid if you want me to, a little kid who has better literacy skills than you. Now ~that~ must be embarrasing.
To: Phillip
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 5:38 PM

Whats with the feedback i told you i was undercharged post it back to me ill send you a cheque in return
students !!!!! why the little niggley complaint i bet your a little bit of a kid trying to be a man dont reply to this e mail just go away & play with the girls & boys bye
Tue 29/06/04 at 19:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I love some people and despise others with the very depths of my soul.
Tue 29/06/04 at 19:19
Regular
Phil to Phillip, Phillip to Phil.

It all got a little confusing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.