GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't like your life?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I have just come to light, of people who say "Life is s**t" "I hate my life" and they're 16, 17, etc.
And i think to my self, "Why the fudge don't you stop complaining and do something about it then?? It's your god damn life, make the most of it."

And it just ticks me off, people who drop out of school, dont have a job, get fat from eating too much, and have no friends, and then complain they have a s**t life.... YEH YOU DO, WHO'S FAULT WAS THAT??

I don't see how people can say the life they have been given is crap. This is life, to be able to know what life is, you have to be alive. THIS IS LIFE.

"What is life?" people ask, i reply, "what isnt"

They usually then say, "what about death". I spit on them, and say, "you cant die without living dumb ass"

Don't you agree with this? That people should stop complaining about their life.
Tue 29/06/04 at 10:39
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Fooly Cooly wrote:
> So how would you rate your life so far @ng3l? Have you done the best
> you could be? Maybe 9/10

Im happy and at the minute thats all that matters, I have a gorgeous baby that i adore and watching him grow is amazing. Everyday is different for me. He brings alot of joy to my life.

Other things i would love to do are just waiting to be done, I can do them if i want as nothing is stopping me. Just because i have had a baby doesnt mean my lifes ended just he comes first.

I dont think my life would ever rate 10/10 because there i'll always want better for myself. But i live each day as it comes.
Tue 29/06/04 at 10:26
Regular
So how would you rate your life so far @ng3l? Have you done the best you could be? Maybe 9/10
Tue 29/06/04 at 10:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
If i dont like my life i change it, maybe not straight away but i get there in the end. Im 22 years old and i have years ahead of me (well one hopes) There is loads of things i want to do and achieve and i am determined to get around to it. There's things i hate that need to be done but thats life.

Some people are better of then others but that doesnt mean your lifes bad. Theres things my family have done that i hate they have achieved i want to achieve. I just know to go about things in my own time to make sure i feel comfortable in the things i do.

Its your life and you make the most of it, live it how you like just try and find some happiness.
Tue 29/06/04 at 02:59
Regular
Would you prefer if I burnt your house down and made you disabled as well, just to increase the burden?
Tue 29/06/04 at 02:56
Regular
My life is crap.
My younger brother is a psychotic hyperactive maniac, who gets away with murder, I wake up, every single morning (except sundays, where I don't wake up in the morning) unable to move because of the stress, and I'm only 16. My life is shat, no doubt about it, but I'm not going to explain to you every aspect of how crap my life is. You're not worth it.
Tue 29/06/04 at 02:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
H²O wrote:
> Somethings dont come on a plate, but they are still there to eat.

Quite possibly the worst metaphor I've ever read.
Tue 29/06/04 at 02:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
mikelar wrote:
> i do, if he doesn't

I love you.
:^D
Tue 29/06/04 at 02:37
Regular
Palestinian borders, some children are both homeless and orphaned through no fault of their own, other than living a few miles close to Israel. They have a right to say their life is bad.

Children in the UK, abused by their parents, used by others which in no way can benefit themselves other than by living another day and getting last week's stale leftovers. They also have that right.

You lot however (and I mean ALL here), is safe to assume that you have above average lives. How do I know this? For starters, you are all using computers. A lot of times the priviliged should just think what they have before crying out for the things they so seemingly are desperate for.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:51
Regular
"8==="
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yeah, it's just trying to get a balance of good and bad things.

Exactly.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:50
Regular
"8==="
John Nash wrote:
> I don't hate my life, but I don't love it either. It's not like
> I wake in the mornings thinking, "Oh, what a beautiful day
> Jimmy-Jo", to which Jimmy-Jo replies, "You sure are right
> Mr. Peterson"
>
> There's many parts of my life I don't like, and despite efforts, they
> don't actually change that easily.

Truth is, if you liked ever part of your life you'd eventually end up hating it as it would all become the same.

You have to hate some stuff in your life otherwise the good stuff begins to pale.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.