GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't like your life?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I have just come to light, of people who say "Life is s**t" "I hate my life" and they're 16, 17, etc.
And i think to my self, "Why the fudge don't you stop complaining and do something about it then?? It's your god damn life, make the most of it."

And it just ticks me off, people who drop out of school, dont have a job, get fat from eating too much, and have no friends, and then complain they have a s**t life.... YEH YOU DO, WHO'S FAULT WAS THAT??

I don't see how people can say the life they have been given is crap. This is life, to be able to know what life is, you have to be alive. THIS IS LIFE.

"What is life?" people ask, i reply, "what isnt"

They usually then say, "what about death". I spit on them, and say, "you cant die without living dumb ass"

Don't you agree with this? That people should stop complaining about their life.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Silent Scope wrote:
> Life is crap at times but what can you do?

Kill youself, go to the halls of your fathers in who's mighty company you shall not know shame.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:47
Regular
Do something worthwhile with your life, like....steal a laptop from your school.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:43
Regular
Life is crap at times but what can you do?
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:15
Regular
"That's right!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> When I feel crap I think of how things could be worse and it helps a
> bit but sometimes you do just feel crap.

--------

Same here. Sure, my parents aren't divorced, I'm not living in poverty, but high school was really hard on me. I wasn't living up to my parents' expectations (my brother and sister both did really well in their GCSEs and A levels) I found certain subjects a nightmare (DT, maths, German, science) and I got enough stick from certain people to build Noah's ark. I wasn't happy at all. May sound trivial to someone who never had problems with bullying or someone who's super intelligent and never had difficulty at school, but to me it was a big deal.

No matter what's right in your life, there's always plenty wrong. I could win the lottery and never have to work again, but I'd still never be completely happy.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:13
Regular
"8==="
Yes life is what you make it etc. DAMN, did I start this schmaltzy crap in this thread? I hope not.

"LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU GONNA GET"

AHAHAHAHA!

That's cheered me up. :)
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:09
Regular
"8==="
Helios wrote:
> Would you prefer if I burnt your house down and made you disabled as
> well, just to increase the burden?

Mabye I'm strange but I don't neccessarily see why being disabled has to be a burden.
Tue 29/06/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I agree with @ng31. Im 26. And over the years i have learnt that if im not happy with my life you can change it, It wont change over night but it will eventually. You just have to have the right attitude to do it.

Life is how you make it. Your future is not planned out for you. if you hate you life at 16-17 what do you think it will be when you 30. Lifes not a bed of roses. You just have to take what life throws at you.
Tue 29/06/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Some people are unhappy in life through little, or no fault of their
> own. Being a victim of bullying, living in a broken home, feeling
> unitelligent/unattractive. When those are the problems teenagers
> face, what do you expect them to do?

Exactly, being an adolescent is a really crap time in your life. You can have supporting parents, a nice home, nice room with computer but still you can't snap yourself out of self-depression. True this is completely selfish when compared to others but it's just a period which you need to grow out of.

When I feel crap I think of how things could be worse and it helps a bit but sometimes you do just feel crap.

Selfish, but it's the truth. The grass is always greener on the other side etc
Tue 29/06/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
H²O wrote:
"I spit on them..."
-----

Heh. You TOWNIE!!

;D

However, I do agree with what you say. :)
Tue 29/06/04 at 11:53
Regular
"That's right!"
Some people are unhappy in life through little, or no fault of their own. Being a victim of bullying, living in a broken home, feeling unitelligent/unattractive. When those are the problems teenagers face, what do you expect them to do?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.