GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't like your life?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I have just come to light, of people who say "Life is s**t" "I hate my life" and they're 16, 17, etc.
And i think to my self, "Why the fudge don't you stop complaining and do something about it then?? It's your god damn life, make the most of it."

And it just ticks me off, people who drop out of school, dont have a job, get fat from eating too much, and have no friends, and then complain they have a s**t life.... YEH YOU DO, WHO'S FAULT WAS THAT??

I don't see how people can say the life they have been given is crap. This is life, to be able to know what life is, you have to be alive. THIS IS LIFE.

"What is life?" people ask, i reply, "what isnt"

They usually then say, "what about death". I spit on them, and say, "you cant die without living dumb ass"

Don't you agree with this? That people should stop complaining about their life.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I have just come to light, of people who say "Life is s**t" "I hate my life" and they're 16, 17, etc.
And i think to my self, "Why the fudge don't you stop complaining and do something about it then?? It's your god damn life, make the most of it."

And it just ticks me off, people who drop out of school, dont have a job, get fat from eating too much, and have no friends, and then complain they have a s**t life.... YEH YOU DO, WHO'S FAULT WAS THAT??

I don't see how people can say the life they have been given is crap. This is life, to be able to know what life is, you have to be alive. THIS IS LIFE.

"What is life?" people ask, i reply, "what isnt"

They usually then say, "what about death". I spit on them, and say, "you cant die without living dumb ass"

Don't you agree with this? That people should stop complaining about their life.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
True, but some people are simply luckier than others.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Selected"
wow you really opened my eyes with this single post.

i shall now lead a better life until the day i die.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Right on brother.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Teal'c"
H²O wrote:
> Don't you agree with this? That people should stop complaining about
> their life.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but do you by any chance live with your parents, having no real responsibilities in life except to remember to wake up in the mornings?
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:36
Regular
"8==="
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
John Nash wrote:
> H²O wrote:
> Don't you agree with this? That people should stop complaining about
> their life.
>
> Forgive me if I'm wrong, but do you by any chance live with your
> parents, having no real responsibilities in life except to remember
> to wake up in the mornings?

I live with one parent, who is mainly at work. So i have alot of responsibilities.

Do you hate your life?
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Selected"
i do, if he doesn't
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Hedfix wrote:
> So yes sometimes it's not as simple as "my life's crap, so I'll
> change it".

True, you cant just change it, but you can do something about it, go to school, learn, get good grades. Then you can get a job, and make a living for yourself. And make your life what you want it to be.
Mon 28/06/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Teal'c"
I don't hate my life, but I don't love it either. It's not like I wake in the mornings thinking, "Oh, what a beautiful day Jimmy-Jo", to which Jimmy-Jo replies, "You sure are right Mr. Peterson"

There's many parts of my life I don't like, and despite efforts, they don't actually change that easily.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.