GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't like your life?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/06/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I have just come to light, of people who say "Life is s**t" "I hate my life" and they're 16, 17, etc.
And i think to my self, "Why the fudge don't you stop complaining and do something about it then?? It's your god damn life, make the most of it."

And it just ticks me off, people who drop out of school, dont have a job, get fat from eating too much, and have no friends, and then complain they have a s**t life.... YEH YOU DO, WHO'S FAULT WAS THAT??

I don't see how people can say the life they have been given is crap. This is life, to be able to know what life is, you have to be alive. THIS IS LIFE.

"What is life?" people ask, i reply, "what isnt"

They usually then say, "what about death". I spit on them, and say, "you cant die without living dumb ass"

Don't you agree with this? That people should stop complaining about their life.
Wed 30/06/04 at 01:41
Regular
Cong_Woman wrote:

> Helios. You may not agree with my opinion. However everyone is
> entitled to thier own opinion. However i respect your opinion on my
> commment.

I'm happy that you understand. It's a shame the general view is much like yours though; nearly in the UK and other first world countries have been brought up in similar ways; that is, masked away from the true horrors situated in other areas of the planet.
Tue 29/06/04 at 23:07
"period drama"
People take life too seriously.
It really doesn't matter.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
H²O wrote:
> Bill gates always has a smile on his face.

That doesnt mean he's happy. I smile a lot but Im usually far from happy.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Bill gates always has a smile on his face.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Quite a few of you seem to associate being happy with having material things, the richest person in the world might not necessarily be happy. It takes far more than material things to be happy.
Tue 29/06/04 at 21:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i despise my life right now.
actually, i despise me living my life right now...

but that's no-ones fault, just not handling things well.
so i'm not happy with my life, but nor do i blame anyone specific, it's just a collection of bad things that all happened at once.
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:51
Regular
the sagacious one wrote:
> Isn't it odd that all the trials and tribulations rhyme with life?

East Fyfe

Egg fried rice (pushing it)

I'm done too.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Helios wrote:

> Tell that to the many doctors and nurses working in the Iraqi
> hospitals prior to the occupation. One minute you're working, saving
> the lives of others... the next, you see your workmates dead and
> yourself amputated through allied bombing. Just the right attitude,
> eh? That in itself is a narrow minded comment.

Helios. You may not agree with my opinion. However everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. However i respect your opinion on my commment.
Tue 29/06/04 at 17:24
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Isn't it odd that all the trials and tribulations rhyme with life?

The wife.

Strife.

A knife.

I'm done.
Tue 29/06/04 at 16:08
Regular
Cong_Woman wrote:
> I agree with @ng31. Im 26. And over the years i have learnt that if im
> not happy with my life you can change it, It wont change over night
> but it will eventually. You just have to have the right attitude to
> do it.
>

Tell that to the many doctors and nurses working in the Iraqi hospitals prior to the occupation. One minute you're working, saving the lives of others... the next, you see your workmates dead and yourself amputated through allied bombing. Just the right attitude, eh? That in itself is a narrow minded comment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.