GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evil..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/06/04 at 02:03
Regular
Credit cards are evil. Already owe around a grand for DVD's and games over the last few months and now with a new BARCLAYCARD bash up with 13 months 0% finance I have once again gone too far. Picked up a 17" Phillips TFT monitor with TV, a wireless keyboard and mouse, a new glass and silver stand for all my PC shiznits, a 2.1 system just for PC stuff and Far Cry on the PC.

This was all from someone who wondered into Leeds to get a few bottles of Lemon Fanta and a couple of DVD's. The evil nature of credit cards can be highlighted here, I am weak and when they sing my name I can't help but play along.

The trouble is with the fact that taking the cards and hiding them is no good anymore as I know the numbers off by heart, down to the security code and expiry dates on 3 separate cards. I am in trouble, oh boy is the shiznits going to hit the fan when the postman comes in a few weeks time.

The fact is though, they are evil things.
Sun 27/06/04 at 17:39
Regular
"relocated"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Where in town is she from?
> Gardenhall?

Greenhills. Is that like EK scaffsville? I made that word up. I try not to go to her house because her mum is a drooling monster from hell, and her family is so religious that I'm not allowed to have raucous sex while they're home. Boo.
Sun 27/06/04 at 17:30
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Damarus wrote:
> Because some of us can't be bothered to go to Uni.
>
> So you would rather go to college instead?

As a matter of fact, yes.
Sun 27/06/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh my, I went last night for first time in while. I'd been to all these amazing bars on holiday and stuff. I got so depressed at the place I left after an hour.

Where in town is she from?
Gardenhall?
Sun 27/06/04 at 17:28
Regular
"relocated"
Nope, I've not been allowed. I'm still going out with my East Kilbridean bird though, even if she thinks she's too good for Crystals. Every time I go to EK there's less pavement and the bus stops have moved. I think something's going on.
Sun 27/06/04 at 17:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Have you been back to Crystals in EK unknown?
Sun 27/06/04 at 17:22
Regular
"relocated"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> The HNC stands for Hire National Certificate and it is
> basically degree level

Hmmm, degree level like GCSEs are degree level.
Sun 27/06/04 at 17:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Damarus wrote:
> Because some of us can't be bothered to go to Uni.

So you would rather go to college instead?
Sun 27/06/04 at 16:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
Is that what those topup things are for?
Sun 27/06/04 at 16:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'd like to Hire National Degrees.
Sun 27/06/04 at 16:55
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> And more to the point, why would you want an HNC and HND instead of an
> actual degree?

Because some of us can't be bothered to go to Uni. And anyway, a HND can be upgraded to a degree if you go to Uni for a year after you've got the HND.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.