GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i hate wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 17:41
Regular
Cant believe wrestling forum is still on here. How bad does this so called sport(acting). please i want to start a anti wrestling club were we get together and laugh at sad people who think that they are really beating each other up... if a wrestling fan can say 5 good things about it then i might be converted....
Sun 27/06/04 at 17:39
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> :o im not a blonde. Try more of a fiesty redhead!:P

*drool* ;)
Sun 27/06/04 at 12:54
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Isnt going to say a word.. Maybe i did or maybe i didnt.. Tries to not to annoy anyone
Sun 27/06/04 at 12:45
Regular
Cong_Woman wrote:
> I KNOW Figo. I know im female but im not stupid! :)

Thats why you edited your post is it ;)
Sun 27/06/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
:o im not a blonde. Try more of a fiesty redhead!:P
Sun 27/06/04 at 12:28
Regular
Well you could be blonde :P
Sun 27/06/04 at 11:52
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I KNOW Figo. I know im female but im not stupid! :)
Sun 27/06/04 at 11:39
Regular
Mr Starlight here was being sarcastic dear.

Where as 'I AM A PR!CK' over there wasn't

:)
Sun 27/06/04 at 10:19
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Well everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. And I'm not going to say whether your right or wrong. As we are all individuals.. You've expressed your opinion. Now "Shut The Hell UP!" Thank you kindly. *smiles sweetly* Yes i know you were joking.. That was basically aimed at im a brick!
Sun 27/06/04 at 01:04
Regular
I hate DW but you dont see me complaining.
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:59
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah wrestling is gay. It's gayer than a room full of men all having sex with each other!

Thats how gay it is! ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.