GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i hate wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 17:41
Regular
Cant believe wrestling forum is still on here. How bad does this so called sport(acting). please i want to start a anti wrestling club were we get together and laugh at sad people who think that they are really beating each other up... if a wrestling fan can say 5 good things about it then i might be converted....
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:22
Regular
yeah but THEY DONT ACT AND THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT, SO WHY DO U COMPARE THE TWO...
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You don't see wrestling on the back of newspapers because it isn't a sport. It's classed as sports entertainment. Amateur wrestling is an Olympic event, however.
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:17
Regular
its a leather ball, and why dont u ever see wrestliing on the back page of the newspaper... why because there is more people interested in football
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:13
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
I LUV MY BRICK wrote:
> football

What, 22 pansyboys flouncing around kicking a piece of round plastic about for 90 minutes? What's the point? Bit of a waste of your time, isn't it?

GO OUT AND GET A GIRLFRIEND MATE etc

[/devilsadvocate]
Sat 03/07/04 at 10:45
Regular
football
Tue 29/06/04 at 13:14
Regular
"..."
Hmmm. No further comment is necessary, I think Lucy just had her first experience at getting angry with these worthless posts. By the way, I love bricks, your opinions are all very negative, in the interests of fairness, could you let us know some of the things you are interested in so we can be negative about them in return?
Tue 29/06/04 at 10:33
Regular
omg wtf lol wrote:
> I hate DW but you dont see me complaining.
Tue 29/06/04 at 10:23
Regular
omg wtf lol wrote:
> I hate DW but you dont see me complaining.

Hurr.
Tue 29/06/04 at 09:52
Regular
"b###h"
i would much rather watch corrie or eastenders
Mon 28/06/04 at 01:57
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
I LUV MY BRICK wrote:
> Cant believe wrestling forum is still on here. How bad does this so
> called sport(acting). please i want to start a anti wrestling club
> were we get together and laugh at sad people who think that they are
> really beating each other up... if a wrestling fan can say 5 good
> things about it then i might be converted....

1. entertaining
2. the drama its better than Eastender
3. female wrestler
4. eddie's flash cars
5. word for life

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.