GetDotted Domains

At GetDotted, a 1 year .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk or .org.uk registration is now just £1.95 ex VAT.

Search Domains Now

Viewing Thread:
"i hate wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 17:41
Regular
Posts: 39
Cant believe wrestling forum is still on here. How bad does this so called sport(acting). please i want to start a anti wrestling club were we get together and laugh at sad people who think that they are really beating each other up... if a wrestling fan can say 5 good things about it then i might be converted....
Sat 03/07/04 at 21:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Posts: 16,918
And people say the WWE Forum is full of idiots, heh...
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:47
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Posts: 441
I LUV MY BRICK wrote:
> go back to your cave with the over sad wrestling lovers...jamessss

Oh, because I've caned you to ashes and shown you to be an ignorant sno-weasel?

Or is it because you have no reply? Or is it because you're wrong?

Or all the above?
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Balls"
Posts: 3,505
hey the turtles was a clasic cartoon back in the day. dont mess with the classics
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:43
Regular
Posts: 39
go back to your cave with the over sad wrestling lovers...jamessss
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:41
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Posts: 441
I LUV MY BRICK wrote:
> they dont get choked out. they may make u think that but your
> guliable... JIM NICE BUT DIM

HAHAHAHAH U IZ FUNNAH

Except, people do get legitmately choked out. Ever seen Mark Briscoe face Samoa Joe in Ring of Honor? Erm, NOPE. Briscoe got choked until he was purple by Joe, BUT WAIT, it was clever because all they did was shine a purple light in Mark's face! Yeah, NATCH!

I IZ REAL DIM HAHAH LOL
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:36
Regular
Posts: 39
they dont get choked out. they may make u think that but your guliable... JIM NICE BUT DIM
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:33
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Posts: 441
I LUV MY BRICK wrote:
> WHAT DO U SEE.. it is really for 8-16 year olds who like pretend
> violenceE.. HOW OLD ARE YOU...YOU COULD COMPARE IT TO THE POWER
> RANGERS OR NINJA TURTLES.. LOL

Yes, that's exactly what we compare it to.

We totally ignore the fact that one involves performing in front of live crowds and the other is filmed in the safety of a studio.

We also ignore the fact that one is pretend (Power Rangers, if you haven't already guessed), whilst the other has people really falling onto their backs, getting hit in the face or getting choked out.

We also ignore that Power Rangers is focused solely on story-telling, whereas the other is about telling a story in the ring.

But hey, that's the kind of weird, reclusive, homosexual under-16 wimps we are, right BRICKY?
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:30
Regular
Posts: 39
WHAT DO U SEE.. it is really for 8-16 year olds who like pretend violenceE.. HOW OLD ARE YOU...YOU COULD COMPARE IT TO THE POWER RANGERS OR NINJA TURTLES.. LOL
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Posts: 15,844
Actually, pro wrestling still use amateur wrestling moves and holds so to say they are completely different is wrong. Pro wrestling is just more commercialised.
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:27
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Posts: 441
I LUV MY BRICK wrote:
> why dont u ever see wrestliing on the back
> page of the newspaper... why because there is more people interested
> in football

So more people being interested in football than wrestling automatically makes wrestling rubbish? You really are talking utter guff, friend.

More people buy into pop stuff like the Cheeky Girls than Beethoven or musical geniuses like him nowadays, yet which type of music is superior? No, it's not the Cheeky Girls, dunce.

Wrestling's an acquired taste, we know that, but that's not to say it's rubbish, is it? No, it's to say that you might not like it, but that's because we see something ni it that you may not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.