GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which one? Resi 4 or Timesplitters 3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 21:24
Regular
Yes, yes. I know you are all going to say Resident Evil 4. But, the thing is, I'm not terribly fond of scary games. So, is it scarier than Resident Evil Remake? I probably got scared of that because of the annoying control system more than anything. I can't even bring myself to play Doom 3! Is it more actiony than scares? Otherwise I might get it. But I just don't know... If scary games have more action than creeping around corriders I probbaly won't be as scared..

Or I could get TS3. I have to admit, it will probably more fun. Hopefully should have a much better Single player. And I could invite a few friends over for a multiplayer match.

So, which one? (please take into account of what I said above)
Thu 24/02/05 at 20:25
Regular
I played resident Evil once, I still sleep with the light on. Standard.
Wed 23/02/05 at 23:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Anyone want to cosplay for Dringo as Peach in her Mario Tennis gear?
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:50
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> *Gandalf the Grey strikes you with his staff. You are dead. Do you
> want to play again?*

*smacks Gandalf in the face*
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*ooo, can I be a Hobbitron?*
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
*Gandalf the Grey strikes you with his staff. You are dead. Do you want to play again?*
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Good gameplay is there, regardless of genre.

+

It's amazing.

+

In terms of body count, you'll probably kill more enemies in RE4 than TS3 in your first play through!
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:34
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> I'd say there are quite a lot of similarities. Possibly the biggest
> difference is between Tetris and Everquest

*Smacks Gerrid in face with stick*
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
yer
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'd say there are quite a lot of similarities. Possibly the biggest difference is between Tetris and Everquest
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:27
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> Resi 4 am biggest genius.
>
> I can see that from a mile off.
>
> Seriously, it's unbelievable

Surly that is a matter of gaming preference? And adventure/action survival horror title or an arcade first person shoot 'em up.

They don't come much different.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.