GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CHAMP MAN"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/06/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
everybody who loves football loves this. I rememver the old topic but it just fizzleded out here bes a new one.

I av CM4 and when in year 2014 here are some reccommended players who become amazing:
Fernando Cavenaghi - River (SC)
Andres D'allesandro - River (FC)
Diego - Santos (FC)
Robinho - I er forgot - but in S. America (SC)
Emilio Benito Docente (somemwhere in Italy) (SC)
Anatoli Todorov (Litex) SC
Raffeael Casu (doesnt come into the game for a while but Inter) (DC)
Eder Bau (Triestina) SC

Listen to these wise words i have won:
5 Leagues
2 Champs Leagues (consec)
2 Intercontinental (consec)
3 Uefa Cup
World Cup - Italy
Euro Champ'ship - Italy
Teams
Inter 3Yr
Real Madrid 1YR
United 1YR
Bolton 1YR
Sunderland 1DAY
Real MAdrid 2YR
Inter 3YR 'n' counting
Only bin fired once - go me

Here is a kwik point of info many dont know. If are manager of club, u can apply or accept offer from international club and manage both at the same time - but ur rep must be highish normally
Fri 02/07/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
come on, i found this on the second page.... not good enuff

erm sign cesar from depor after 6 months 4 free
Mon 28/06/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone who knows a little bit about Champ Manager (and i mean a tiny amount here) know all about those players, have done since about 01/02 in some cases.

Much prefer the likes of Nicola Pozzi, Supat Rungratsme, Alessio Cerci, Carlos, Pa Madou Kah, Daniel Braahten and Vincent Kompany along with of course the god that is Freddy Adu.

Took Sunderland to champions league glory with those youngsters
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:40
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Im Rushden in da prem: 5 leagues, bout 12 cups ... world class rep with a great squad...
Mon 28/06/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
lets keep this topic goin lads (and lasses)
Wed 23/06/04 at 09:33
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
spending galore

i always finf it hilarious when clubs spend like 30mill + o a player and then go into money trouble
Tue 22/06/04 at 17:07
Regular
Don or†ega wrote:
> I've been manager of Stevenage for the whole of the career on my
> current game. Up to 2012. Been promoted every season, and manager
> of England. Incidently, just lost the euro 2012 final to France!
> (mainly becasue i tried to make a England team with players solely
> from Stevenage.
>
> Finished 3rd in the first season of the prem with stevenage which
> even shocked me. Havnt finished outside of the top 3, and won it
> twice. Just won the champions league(part of quad -fa cup, league,
> league cup) and was runners up two season ago.

i don't remember posting this!!!!!!!!!!!1

Deja vu this is pretty much an identical tale of my stevenage game. i am in 2015! got promoted every season. Have 5 or 6 champs league titles and a uefa. Plenty of leagues as just been an awesome game. I have some obscene level of cash too. I remember one game i had, I had 5 billion pounds of transfers in about 15 years. 3.4 out 1.6 in.
Tue 22/06/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
cheltenham town - what a local side the best i eva did was become a prem mid table team and the mandatory vans trophy but never nothin more. Tho i did start an Indian League 3 days ago with MOhun Bagan is goin alright but havin to buy Asian players who dont want to play in Japan or China
Tue 22/06/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the best season i ever had was euro super, intercontinent, league, spanish cup, spanish super cup, reatain champs league - inter i dont know what thats called though (how bout the grand sextuple)!!!
Tue 22/06/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
"Dissin"

Heh.

Anyhoo, back on subject, I haven't played it in ages. I played one season as Southampton, won the FA cupand came second in the league, which I was happy enough with. I keep meaning to start one with my local team, Cambridge. That should be a challenge.
Tue 22/06/04 at 15:38
Regular
I've been manager of Stevenage for the whole of the career on my current game. Up to 2012. Been promoted every season, and manager of England. Incidently, just lost the euro 2012 final to France! (mainly becasue i tried to make a England team with players solely from Stevenage.

Finished 3rd in the first season of the prem with stevenage which even shocked me. Havnt finished outside of the top 3, and won it twice. Just won the champions league(part of quad -fa cup, league, league cup) and was runners up two season ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.