GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CHAMP MAN"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/06/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
everybody who loves football loves this. I rememver the old topic but it just fizzleded out here bes a new one.

I av CM4 and when in year 2014 here are some reccommended players who become amazing:
Fernando Cavenaghi - River (SC)
Andres D'allesandro - River (FC)
Diego - Santos (FC)
Robinho - I er forgot - but in S. America (SC)
Emilio Benito Docente (somemwhere in Italy) (SC)
Anatoli Todorov (Litex) SC
Raffeael Casu (doesnt come into the game for a while but Inter) (DC)
Eder Bau (Triestina) SC

Listen to these wise words i have won:
5 Leagues
2 Champs Leagues (consec)
2 Intercontinental (consec)
3 Uefa Cup
World Cup - Italy
Euro Champ'ship - Italy
Teams
Inter 3Yr
Real Madrid 1YR
United 1YR
Bolton 1YR
Sunderland 1DAY
Real MAdrid 2YR
Inter 3YR 'n' counting
Only bin fired once - go me

Here is a kwik point of info many dont know. If are manager of club, u can apply or accept offer from international club and manage both at the same time - but ur rep must be highish normally
Tue 22/06/04 at 15:30
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
er the uefa cup as bolton

and when i went to real the first time they were £40million in debt and sellin players. then i left to unoited to get them out of 10mil debt but won nowt there when i went back to real they were 20mil in debt but i turned em round to 50mil in prift.
inter are my fave team so i go there no matter wot the financial state even if after my 1st 3 yrs they sold all the good players and bought crappy ones to get into debt...

so there i am good and dont u be dissin me. id like to c u do well and also dont forget when u are at such highly reputed temas they ALWAYS xpect u to do well and there are teams like Barce, Valencia, Sociedad, Depor, Betis and Atletico in Spain and Milan, Juve, Parma, Bologna, Roma and Lazio in Italy
Tue 22/06/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
See, it could be impressive what you've won, but then I look at the teams you've managed.

You won the Champ League as Real Madrid? Ooh, well done you...
Tue 22/06/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
everybody who loves football loves this. I rememver the old topic but it just fizzleded out here bes a new one.

I av CM4 and when in year 2014 here are some reccommended players who become amazing:
Fernando Cavenaghi - River (SC)
Andres D'allesandro - River (FC)
Diego - Santos (FC)
Robinho - I er forgot - but in S. America (SC)
Emilio Benito Docente (somemwhere in Italy) (SC)
Anatoli Todorov (Litex) SC
Raffeael Casu (doesnt come into the game for a while but Inter) (DC)
Eder Bau (Triestina) SC

Listen to these wise words i have won:
5 Leagues
2 Champs Leagues (consec)
2 Intercontinental (consec)
3 Uefa Cup
World Cup - Italy
Euro Champ'ship - Italy
Teams
Inter 3Yr
Real Madrid 1YR
United 1YR
Bolton 1YR
Sunderland 1DAY
Real MAdrid 2YR
Inter 3YR 'n' counting
Only bin fired once - go me

Here is a kwik point of info many dont know. If are manager of club, u can apply or accept offer from international club and manage both at the same time - but ur rep must be highish normally

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.