GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS/GBA Media player released"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/02/05 at 11:06
Regular
'PlayYan'

Nintendo's new media player "Play Yan" Launched yesterday in Japan, and a cool feature was also revealed

The Play Yan media player, which allows music and movie playback on the GBA and DS, launched in Japan yesterday. Along with it, Nintendo opened a new section of their Play Yan site

Official PlayYan site: [URL]http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/playan/[/URL]

(If you can stomach all the crazy Japanese writing)

Looks pretty cool.

I wouldn't get it though.
Tue 22/02/05 at 20:01
Regular
"thursdayton!"
What're these "Garage Games" you can download?
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:11
"Tesco value"
They are already doing a thing using a flash cad reader. can watch movies on the GBASP good idea, have to see it in action though.

get ware ware touched tomorrow :-)
Tue 22/02/05 at 16:27
Regular
Ahahahahahahahaha.

True transcript from "Internet Anonymous"
Tue 22/02/05 at 16:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'Hi, I'm Macintosh. I passionatly and vibrantly attempt to dissuade people about really serious errors in their lives - such as the fact they like Nintendo games. If I argued about something important with a modicum of logic and reaosning, I might be taken seriously. As it is, I resort to internet ego masturbation about computer games, all the while not really understanding what's going on!'
Tue 22/02/05 at 16:10
Regular
Notice how both of them appear at exactly the same time?
Tue 22/02/05 at 13:38
"period drama"
Yeah, sorry, I wasn't talking you to.
I must have mistaken one troll for another.

Is the Ninty forum a daycare center or something?
Tue 22/02/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Long live videogame"
Because they like Sony are a multimedia manufacturer that understand the trends of jo public a lot better than Nintendo.
Tue 22/02/05 at 13:34
"period drama"
[URL]http://gc.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=4345[/URL]
I take it this is the 'cool feature' shiz?

Pretty good, actually. Ninty releasing a load of free games you can download to the device and then play on the GBA or DS.

Anyone know if this'll see the light of day outside Japan?
Tue 22/02/05 at 13:32
"period drama"
Why would it?
Tue 22/02/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Long live videogame"
Some would argue that Panasonic could make a better job hardware than Nintendo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.