GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RHCP - Hyde Park"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/06/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Colourless"
Top Night

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=104117&forumid=4006[/URL]

Anyone else go?

And anyone know when their new song is being released?
Sat 26/06/04 at 01:03
Regular
"Colourless"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> That was the best concert ever!

Yeah last Saturday was so amazing. Programmes were a rip-off so I got my self a nice t-shirt to remember that night. And I recorded Californication on my phone.

Not that I'll ever forget that night....

> A slow start but the Chilis and James Brown were class.

They were amazing. James Brown was great, his band were quality and that baritone saxophonist.... GENIUS.

> The starting supporting band were alrite, they didn't get booed off.

Who was it?
Sat 26/06/04 at 01:02
Regular
"Colourless"
Cyclone wrote:
> I still want to see the Chillis, but I really want to see them in a
> smaller venue (HAH!) playing older stuff and newer stuff. Why they
> waste time on 'Can't Stop' when they should play legends like 'Get Up
> And Jump' is beyond me.

I was so pished off that they didn't do "Suck My Kiss". Some of the newer stuff they should have left out, but overall, for the audience that was there, I'd say there set list was reasonably good.
Fri 25/06/04 at 23:43
Regular
"She's a dog!"
That was the best concert ever!

A slow start but the Chilis and James Brown were class.

The starting supporting band were alrite, they didn't get booed off.
Fri 25/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
"The Red Shift"
indeed Solskjaer, although i thought californication and BSSM were good. I've got others as well like mothers milk etc.
Fri 25/06/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The truth is, none of their newer fans (who've suddenly realised how "cool" "The Chili's" are - mostly young women and girls), they don't want to see (and don't know) anything from before Blood Sugar Sex Magik, and find tracks from By the Way and Californication much more appealing (and "dance" to... Although, nobody 'dances' like Anthony Kiedis! ;D ).

They've written a biography now, yet they deny they are at "their end"... However, while they are moving on to 'new things' they're still far from being at their very best.

You see, this is one of those things where you really wish time-travel was possible! :P

Still, you've gotta give them great credit for never giving up. Flea and Anthony have been there since the very beginning and they've continued to fight through a death, so-many departures, John Frusciante and even their own battles with cocaine... It's quite incredible, really.
Fri 25/06/04 at 20:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I still want to see the Chillis, but I really want to see them in a smaller venue (HAH!) playing older stuff and newer stuff. Why they waste time on 'Can't Stop' when they should play legends like 'Get Up And Jump' is beyond me.
Fri 25/06/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
There's nothing wrong with that! Top-quality music for free. :)

I tried to do the same with my portable Mini-Disc player, but it kept saying there was "NO SIGNAL" whenever I slid the record button. :(
Fri 25/06/04 at 19:32
Regular
"The Red Shift"
One of my mates went to Glastonbury today, needless to say he skipped, to do so.

The reason this thread pishes me off though is that i was reduced to recording the radio 1 broadcast on a cassette last sunday. HOW LAME IS THAT! I ask you, that really is sad. And chili goodness is sooooo close to me at this moment yet i can't see them.

ARGH!
Fri 25/06/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Colourless"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> Yay, Chilis today .... I am very excited!

Cool. Chicks on Speed aren't playing.

It's my birthday! Huzzah.
Fri 25/06/04 at 10:25
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Yay, Chilis today .... I am very excited!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.