GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alton Towers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/06/04 at 20:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
Is it any good? I'm going on tuesday though I've never been but am quite a fan of rollercoasters and stuff.

Give me some recomendations of the best rides and stuff, those of you who've been.

Oh, and are the queues really huge?
Wed 23/06/04 at 19:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The only rollercoaster thats left me completely disorientated was Kracken, at Sea World Orlando. 18 loop the loop/corkcrews or something stupid. Needless to say it was pretty intense.

I just focused on a spot on one of the seats in front of me, and preyed I'd survive (okay, muchly exaggerated, but yeah, t'was the scariest coaster thrill I've encountered).
Wed 23/06/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Cosmic..."
I have!
Wed 23/06/04 at 19:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
You've travelled a lot havent you!
Wed 23/06/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Cosmic..."
The top five roller-coasters i've been on have to be;

Nemesis Inferno - Thorpe Park - England

The Anaconda - Gold Reef City - South Africa

Superman The Escape - Six Flags Mountain Magic Mountain - California

Steel Dragon 2000 - Nagashima - Japan

Shaft Of Terror - Gold Reef City - South Africa

P.S Take in count i've only ever been on 14 rollercoasters.
Tue 22/06/04 at 19:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
That was fun.
Mon 21/06/04 at 15:52
Regular
"smile, it's free"
If last thurs/friday is anythign to go by, that won't happen. Air and Nemesis had large queues right up till around 20 past 4 where they stopped letting people into the queue.
Mon 21/06/04 at 14:49
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im going this Saturday, so i expect it to be busy. We'll be staying right to the end though, and in my experience, it usually gets less busy in the last few hours, so can usually you can finish the day with a mass run around the park getting on Nemisis, Air and Oblivion.

Me and my mates did this last August, and with the fact it wasnt too busy that day, we acounted for around 50 rides just on those 3.
Sun 20/06/04 at 21:23
"period drama"
Paradox: wrote:
> whats the virtual queueing or fasttrack thing ?

You just go to a ride and take a ticket - it says 'come back at blah-blah o'clock', come back then and you can (usually) get straight on the ride.
Saves a lotta lotta time.
Sun 20/06/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Paradox: wrote:

> I'm going this tuesday so hopefully its not "peak time"

It will be peak enough.
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Oblivion is great
> because you don't need a stomach of steel. And sitting at the front
> of it is amazing.

I thought that it was the scariest experience of my life. Especially when my best mate, Fraser, threw up during it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.