GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First person I've met..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/06/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
On the job, (so to speak), that I really disliked.

Some little stringy streak of pigeon crap that had beat 7-bells out of his girl friend. The guy is younger then me, and this is not his first time of doing so. In the past he has done such things as to pour boiling water on her. He hadn’t done that this time. He’s just kicked her in the face, punched her repeatedly and dragged her about by her hair.

In interview I said something along the lines of.

“When reading that statement for the first time I was truly shocked by the savageness of the unprovoked assault, and all from a person who is supposed to love her. However, having taken you through it, you didn’t even raise an eyebrow. Is this because you already knew what we were going to say, because you did all this to her? Or is it because violence towards her from you is so common place that she in fact got off lightly this time?”

Later when I took him back to his cell he said, “did that really shock you?”

I said it did and he just shrugged.

I deal with drunken fools and miscreants all the time, but this guy, I can’t even put my finger on it. There was just something about him. I have never wanted to hit someone so much in my life.

How were your days?
Fri 18/06/04 at 20:04
Regular
Oi Biggles/Anyone - is SWAT any good?
Fri 18/06/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's cheesy
Fri 18/06/04 at 20:08
Regular
Do Blockbuster still rent games? I can't find any on their website.
Fri 18/06/04 at 20:09
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Spider-Man doesn't wear a cape!
He doesn't?
Fri 18/06/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Do Blockbuster still rent games? I can't find any on their website.

of course!
Fri 18/06/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I deal with drunken fools and miscreants all the time, but this guy,
> I can’t even put my finger on it. There was just something about him.
> I have never wanted to hit someone so much in my life.

And thats the reason i could never become a policeman, i would have hit him, hitting a woman is just one of those things that sets me off, it's one of my buttons.
Fri 18/06/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Because omg ur sensitive.
We know already.
Fri 18/06/04 at 21:05
Regular
"8==="
Sounds like some f**ked-up Eminem wannabe.

Not so fun in the flesh are they?

Is there a cue-ball and a sock I can chip in for?
Fri 18/06/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Azul wrote:
> Because omg ur sensitive.
> We know already.

No easily angered, i was heading that way until about 14, i seem to remember slapping my sister everytime she really got to me, now considering my sister is mentally disabled, that really wasnt on and it took a long talk with my mum before i really saw it and i got really upset about what i had done, now when i see it in other people it really gets to me.
Fri 18/06/04 at 21:14
Regular
"8==="
I haven't hit anyone for quite a while. Mainly because I can leave where they are now, rather than be in a class with them day after day.

Also noone's done anything bad to anyone close to me either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.