GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First person I've met..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/06/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
On the job, (so to speak), that I really disliked.

Some little stringy streak of pigeon crap that had beat 7-bells out of his girl friend. The guy is younger then me, and this is not his first time of doing so. In the past he has done such things as to pour boiling water on her. He hadn’t done that this time. He’s just kicked her in the face, punched her repeatedly and dragged her about by her hair.

In interview I said something along the lines of.

“When reading that statement for the first time I was truly shocked by the savageness of the unprovoked assault, and all from a person who is supposed to love her. However, having taken you through it, you didn’t even raise an eyebrow. Is this because you already knew what we were going to say, because you did all this to her? Or is it because violence towards her from you is so common place that she in fact got off lightly this time?”

Later when I took him back to his cell he said, “did that really shock you?”

I said it did and he just shrugged.

I deal with drunken fools and miscreants all the time, but this guy, I can’t even put my finger on it. There was just something about him. I have never wanted to hit someone so much in my life.

How were your days?
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Timmargh wrote:
> Didn't work though, did it ... Mr. Floppy!

I laff.
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:19
Regular
"That's right!"
Dude...

Just... dude...
Sat 19/06/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Didn't work though, did it ... Mr. Floppy!
Sat 19/06/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
So that's why I found you in that position on the bathroom floor! And you said you slipped on some baby oil, which you then proceeded to rub all over your body...
Sat 19/06/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Bwuhahahahahaha!

I love you.
Sat 19/06/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Dealt with and charged an arsonist today.

He was a fire starter, a midget fire starter!
Seriously, when I read all the evidence I was picturing some burly Neanderthal. He came out of his cell and I had to stop myself from laughing. I just turned to the custody Sgt and said, “where’s the rest of him”.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:17
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
destiny wrote:
> I havent read all of the replies, just the 1st post & a couple
> after, but i think tim said it best. Stuff like this really upsets
> me, the world upsets me.

I feel the same way..
Sat 19/06/04 at 14:57
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
I havent read all of the replies, just the 1st post & a couple after, but i think tim said it best. Stuff like this really upsets me, the world upsets me.
Sat 19/06/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Twenty quid."
English_Bloke wrote:
> I also get the irony of my hating him for hitting his girlfriend and
> then my wanting to hit him in turn.

I wouldn't call it irony, I'd call it retribution.

I take my hat off to you, English, for your professionalism. Seriously.
Sat 19/06/04 at 12:07
Regular
"That's right!"
Ashman wrote:
> Oh well, sounds like you can get away from it all pretty soon with
> your holiday. Where do you work?

-------

Inland Revenue (boo! hiss!) But I give people money, I don't take it away (like my mate Fos does)

Ashman wrote:
> And the post made me chuckle, you should have given it its own thread
> with all the other spammage at the mo.

-------

Indeed. It's pretty random in here...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.