GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reccommend me some music"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/06/04 at 20:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
I need some new music as my old playlists are just boring me now.

No pop, RnB, Dance or heavy crap, but other than that I'll listen to pretty much anything.

Reccommend away lads!
Mon 21/06/04 at 10:34
Regular
"Kram"
Anything by Radiohead, Crest of a wave(Rory Gallagher), What a waster(Libertines), Wild wood(Paul Weller), Don't let me down(Beatles), On stanby(Shed Seven), The Masterplan(Oasis)...
Mon 21/06/04 at 00:04
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Go onto Overplay.Com and look up an unsigned band called Elison. Try the track called A Question of Why although all their stuff is really good. It's kinda rock. Say if you like it.
Mon 21/06/04 at 00:00
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Oasis - Stand by me

I know its an old film but its still really good but the chances are you probably have it in your playlist already.
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
gamesfreak wrote:
> I'm currently enjoying the delights of
>
> Pearl Jam - Ten.

YAY!
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I have B&S's album on my computer.

It's okay.

I'm a cuckoo is as genius as always
Sun 20/06/04 at 16:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
Funny you should mention Joseph Arthur, Ali, I've already got some of his stuff and I did indeed start with In The Sun :-)

I'm still working through slowly, but I remembered another two artists who I like and had no songs of: Aqualung and Belle & Sebastian.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:54
Regular
I'm currently enjoying the delights of

Pearl Jam - Ten.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm currently running through The Libertines album and their baby shambles stuff. It really is amazing.

Mix that in with some of the The Smiths, The Cure, and the occassional Idlewild, and you have a well balanced mix.

'Kiss me, please, Kiss me'

Love that song.

And, RBS, get some Idlewild. They may be Scottish, but they are pure genius.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That's Televators. It's one of the best songs on the album.

Don't let MTV ruin Mv for you though. It's well worth a buy.
Sun 20/06/04 at 12:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Erm, lemme think of a few lines...

'You should have seen, the curse that flew right by you'

'This chalk outline will circle this city'

Yes.

The video is green. Much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.