GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things I kind Of Hate/disagree On GTA Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:08
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
No.1 When you are doing the cops mission. chaseing the crogs and your raming shooting there car trying to stop them and when you do that then you find out you are being chased by cops. i wanr them to make the next GTA so that wen you do the cop mission you and the cops work together.
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:54
Regular
": ("
They do it to dissapoint perverts like you.
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I hate it when you are screwing a prostitute and the car is rocking and you look from the side/front view and you see them both sitting there doing nothing
Fri 25/02/05 at 20:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Kawada wrote:
> Indeed, the controls were a bit iffy but i got used to them. Was quite
> fun just swinging the car around 180 degrees

....then to swing the back into innocent people on the pavement and lose "good cop" points.
Fri 25/02/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed, the controls were a bit iffy but i got used to them. Was quite fun just swinging the car around 180 degrees
Fri 25/02/05 at 19:14
Regular
"8==="
Heh.

On the Xbox it's ok, not majorly precise but adequate. Compared to San Fransisco Rush the cars handle like a dream. I sort of knew what to expect because the coders of TC were responsible for Vigilante 8, which wasn't exactly realistic. :D
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:45
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The one thing for me that stopped True Crime being fun was the driving, or to be exact the driving controls. It was unnecessarily hard to navigate through the streets while keeping control of the car. This was probably due to the fact that the PS2 analogue stick is useless.
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:10
Regular
"8==="
It's a bit too arcadey and unforgiving for my liking.

I prefer True Crime because cruising around stopping crimes takes (a little bit) more skill than making random chaos. Also you can skip annoying missions rather than being forced to replay them to progress.

Haven't started VC yet though and I've only just got to the second island on GTA 3 so no doubt it gets better. Getting the sniper rifles allowed me to finally go for some much needed accuracy.
Fri 25/02/05 at 14:47
Regular
": ("
phuzzy wrote:
> gareth64 wrote:
> well No.2 same above but with the fire truck & amberlances,
> No.2 on GTA SA you are driving on the moterway (countryside) high
> speed and a an car just changes lanes right in front of you
>
> This I do agree with, it's absolutely insane! The big trucks just
> cross lanes whenever the hell they like, generally into my PCJ.
>
> Biyatches

I find it quite funny actually cause I get out into the middle of the road then let all the cars smash into my car and as soon as I have a massive bunch of cars i'll get out my Bazooka and shoot a car to make the all blow up causing a masive explosion.

:D
Fri 25/02/05 at 14:12
"Tesco value"
No.1

i hatted the way my mom took it away and i had 2 uzi her face da way da game taut me 2
Thu 24/02/05 at 20:16
Regular
"lets go back"
Well thats quite realistic. Real (women) drivers do that all the time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.