GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things I kind Of Hate/disagree On GTA Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:08
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
No.1 When you are doing the cops mission. chaseing the crogs and your raming shooting there car trying to stop them and when you do that then you find out you are being chased by cops. i wanr them to make the next GTA so that wen you do the cop mission you and the cops work together.
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:56
Regular
"The definitive tag"
No that's never happened to me.
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:55
"period drama"
The whole gang war / turf thing is stupid.
Well, it was okay, but when you take a place over, it should stay that was. None of this "omg!1 your turf is being invaded!" rubbish.

I wish they'd go back to GTAIII's weapons as well.
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:49
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
and another thing don't you just hate it On GTA SA your doing the turf war and your fighting aganst purple then the Cops join in and then the yellow gang!! ggrrr!
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:51
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It was far better. The PS2 analogue is cheap and tacky which makes it so much harder to drive on SA. All because some fool at Rockstar thought "hmmm, how can we make this simplistic driving engine seem more complex, I know we'll put all control on the analogue".
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:48
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
i was playing GTA vice city the other day and i was driveing with the D pad and i just lost control of the car! the driving alot diffent to GTA SA
Sun 27/02/05 at 13:00
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
don't you just hate it wen your on the run from the police and your in a shop and you look around and cop come out of the wall and he right next you ya and you busted o yeah! cops can shoot though wall!
Sun 27/02/05 at 11:59
Regular
": ("
!!!111
Sun 27/02/05 at 11:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Maybe they should do a cut-scene (like when you are finding out about your mission) and show the prozzie climbing over on top and bouncing up and down or something!
Sat 26/02/05 at 23:33
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Can you imagine how bad it would actually look with the GTA graphics engine.
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Well...they succeeded

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.