GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wario Ware: Touched!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wario Ware Touched'.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Remember me?"
Anyone else got this yet? Personally, I love it... but it's way too easy. I'm breezing through it. The Gamecube version is far harder.

Still, it's great. Really shows what can be done with the DS.
Thu 24/02/05 at 23:13
Regular
"Remember me?"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> I think it lacks replay value as well as longevity

Quite right. I can't see myself going back to it much once I've completed it. Good job it was only 20 quid really. But again, it really is a fantastic game while it lasts. Great fun.
Thu 24/02/05 at 22:19
Regular
Is there unlockable games? I damn well hope so.

I played it in the shop today and I really enjoyed it, more than i've enjoyed any DS game thus far.

I've played it before but today it was just perfect.
Thu 24/02/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Touched!"
I quite enjoyed the demo, a lot of fun in short bursts. But I think it lacks replay value as well as longevity. I'll probably pick it up when it's cheap.
Thu 24/02/05 at 18:03
Regular
"Remember me?"
The toilet paper one is genius. Save the trees, indeed.

As I've gone through the game I've been unlocking dodgy "toys" like a pet chameleon that changes colour when you switch the background(??!!) and a yo-yo of all things.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:51
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Played the demo in the shop which is rather addictive despite only having some of the games. Like the "unroll the toilet paper" one, although all of the ones I've played were pretty clever.

Does the full game have mini-games to unlock like the GBA version did (like Dr. Wario and Paper Plane)?
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Remember me?"
Anyone else got this yet? Personally, I love it... but it's way too easy. I'm breezing through it. The Gamecube version is far harder.

Still, it's great. Really shows what can be done with the DS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.