GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wario Ware: Touched!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wario Ware Touched'.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Remember me?"
Anyone else got this yet? Personally, I love it... but it's way too easy. I'm breezing through it. The Gamecube version is far harder.

Still, it's great. Really shows what can be done with the DS.
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:31
Regular
Genius award goes too: The toilet roll mini-game in Wario Ware.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:30
"(Hopefully)"
Im in britain so i have to wait for the 11th, but im there on release. Wot r the best games on WWT! ?
Tue 01/03/05 at 18:46
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Ordered last monday, should arrive anytime. Ive often popped into the shops to have a go on the demo.

Yes, i agree.. the bog roll one is the best.!
Tue 01/03/05 at 11:34
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> It took me a few goes before I mastered that swinging, But the toilet roll
> has helped me fall in love with it.

Good GOD
Tue 01/03/05 at 11:29
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Albino-Man wrote:
> The toilet roll game NEEDS to win an award of some kind. It
> makes me laugh every time it pops up.

Nah, that award should go to the mini-game in which you have to hit the drum/barrel/bell to wake up the sleeping people. It's not the idea of the game, it's just the looks on their faces when they wake up. Classic.
Though those funny faces still aren't as good as the hair cutting one on the GC version, when you cut off all the guys hair and then he looks at the camera and goes red. The expression on his face cracks me up ever time without fail.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Remember me?"
The toilet roll game NEEDS to win an award of some kind. It makes me laugh every time it pops up.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:19
Regular
It took me a few goes before I mastered that swinging, fire hose game... and shooting the clay pidgeons. But the toilet roll mini-game has helped me fall in love with it.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:16
Regular
"the burning sky"
The only reason I did well on it on my first go, was cus I was watching someone play for like 20mins. But i dont think it helped me any being drunk at the time :D
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:15
Regular
Wario Ware is crap unless you can complete a few mini-games, when you suddenly gain the ability to complete the mini-games you grow to like it.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:12
Regular
"the burning sky"
Gah Sony fanboys are annoying. One played a game of Wario Ware in a local electronics shop. He didnt know what the hell was going on and lost all his lives in about a minute (He's not too smart). But according to him that obviously means the game is utter crap and the system will be a failure. He went on to criticise the GFX of Wario Ware, and I said its capable of much better than that, but obviously because they weren't that great on Wario Ware, he then continues to say how the console wont sell because it hasnt got PSP GFX. I try to explain, he doesnt listen.

*Loads Shotgun*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.