GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wario Ware: Touched!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wario Ware Touched'.
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Remember me?"
Anyone else got this yet? Personally, I love it... but it's way too easy. I'm breezing through it. The Gamecube version is far harder.

Still, it's great. Really shows what can be done with the DS.
Wed 16/03/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Underbean"
one would also like to say one is not bothered hahaha
Wed 16/03/05 at 19:39
"period drama"
Using "one" instead if "I" is about the most retarded thing you can do.
You're not contributing anything to any of these threads, just (for some reason I can't begin to understand) trying to er ... I dunno ... showoff? Be amusing? I don't know - but whatever it is, it's pointless and not nearly as funny or clever as you seem to think.
Wed 16/03/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Underbean"
One is not spamming, you are spamming as much as one, one using good english is not classed as spamming.
Wed 16/03/05 at 19:32
"period drama"
Seriously.
Hush.

Or I'll report you for spamming.
Wed 16/03/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Underbean"
One would like to spank ones derier for using such foul manners.
One would have you arested.
Does one know who one is?
One is the queen, the queen of england, one will be-head one and other.
Wed 16/03/05 at 19:23
"period drama"
Please shut up.
One time: slightly amusing.
Over and over: tedious and annoying.
Wed 16/03/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Underbean"
One would like too state that I am offended by the word touched.
Please dont touch one.
Wed 16/03/05 at 17:32
"period drama"
That's it, I think.
Apparently if you put the garlic in the massive nose, it does something ... but I've never got them both together. I know that if you block both nostrils up with stuff, it sneezes.
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:47
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I spent about five minutes playing on it when I first got it flicking the green goo and yellow stars around, playing with the little wario noses and popping the blue stuff. There's also a brush, a big Wario nose, and an Onion.. anyone found any other stuff?
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:30
Regular
"\\"
Enough about the mini games... Who's played on the title screen?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.