GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More annoying ads"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/06/04 at 13:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Halifax ones aside, with the goon Howard, we have others.

Capital One No Hassle Platinum Plus Card. Right. Apart from being mildy lame in name, the amount of crappy ads they have is unbelievable. And the fact they change every damn ad about a week after you first see it suggests they have no clue. Plus, on their latest ad, they took out the little 'wwoooobobibibiblblle!' noise the green monster makes, which was hilarious. Fools.

Thanks to Gamesfreak, those Knor sauce ads with the panda. OH LOOK! The panda speaks like a common Englishman! Beltin'! You little minx! How terribly......unoriginal and completely unfunny. Tries to be funny, falls between two stools, and skewers its nads on a - skewer. I hate those ads that revert to humour (i.e let's change a stereotype, by subverting it with an unexpected and funny voice!) Lame, lame lame. Sorry Gamesfreak. But lame.

All these football ads. I like football. I don't like adverts. In particular McDonalds. 'Buy a big Mac bla bla bla' - in perfect English from a perfectly clean and friendly teenage girl. Yeah right. Although the 'Free One!' cry is mildly amusing, the 'bana ba ba noooow!' is utterly infuriating, especially with that sh*te noise that makes it. Rubbish.

And that coke ad with the kid who can't f**king kick a ball. Then he goes 'goal? GOAAALLL!'. Retarded, generic and retarded again.

Anyone else?
Thu 17/06/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Claims Direct ads...things like that i cant stand
Thu 17/06/04 at 18:50
Regular
"muhaha (Im laughing"
calm down dear, this is only a commercial
Thu 17/06/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I hate those esure adverts, they're just plain annoying.
Thu 17/06/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
the 118 ads were truly annoying
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:03
Regular
Saw the McDonalds Euro 2004 ad - it ruled.

"You are floating in the water, in the water, in the water."
"FREE ONE! FREE ONE!" etc

And the 118 ads kicked some.
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
The advert about heinekin is good.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:55
Regular
"don't cross me"
The one I detest, although I hate many, would have to be...............

'If you buy one, you get one free.'
'I say, if you buy one, you get one free.'

Flipping double glazing window ad's. What are they like! Would rather go to the dentist and have teeth pulled.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mav wrote:
> Saw the McDonalds Euro 2004 ad - it ruled.
>
> "You are floating in the water, in the water, in the
> water."
> "FREE ONE! FREE ONE!" etc
>
> And the 118 ads kicked some.

Nah, the McDonalds' one is fine, until the diabolical theme tune is played on those football horn things. It's utter rubbish.

And that Coke ad? That kid can't even fecking kick the ball, and then goes 'GOOOOOOALLL!' It's just rubbish as well. All these football cash in ads are annoying me, althought Nike ones have an air of class about them. But all these footballers are cash who*es.
Thu 17/06/04 at 23:05
Regular
I'm just a coke fanboy though.

They can't disappoint me.
Thu 17/06/04 at 23:21
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Lou Role wrote:
> I hate those esure adverts, they're just plain annoying.

"Calm down dear, you're on the telly."

Yes, they are indeed poo, and frightening as it is one came on today during the football.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.