GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How would you react?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/06/04 at 09:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Right you and your partner are in bed, both fast asleep. The next thing you are woken up by your partner saying the name of the opposite sex, they dont just say it the one time either. Oh and its not the first time you have heard your partner mention this name in their sleep.

How do you react?

Ignore it, it was just a dream...

Question your partner about it...

Other...

Just wondering how people would react!
Tue 15/06/04 at 13:11
"I love yo... lamp."
Timmargh wrote:
> I would murder them and then conceal their body in the fridge.
>
> Either that or ask them about it and then try to gauge their
> reaction.

First one doesn't work so well. [URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13123512,00.html[/URL]

And there was yet another one just over a week ago as well. A guy killed his wife (sorry, the guy may be a suspect) and his father found the body in the fridge when he was getting milk for a cup of tea.

Back on topic... if I knew who the person was mentioning I'd ask them what the whole story was, as if I knew part of it. If I didn't know the person I'd just ask them about it.
Tue 15/06/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Light of the world"
its a toughie but toni braxton explains it quite well in her song

here

Toni braxton - talking in his sleep :S

She had the same misfortune.

In the end of the day you do not know anything about this 'character' you do not know whether it is a re occuring dream, if he even remembers it or whether this woman is even real or not.

The best thing is if you are in a secure and trusting relationship dont be snide about it or work behind his back to solve this - ask him about it. Just explain it is quite un settling you are confused and just have an adult conversation with him.

Worrying doesnt do anything - you have to do something, but over reacting could swing back at you. Just ask hn
Tue 15/06/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Light of the world"
ah and that song after re listening to it

she does have same problem - but worse so dont listen to it as it wil make you feel rather insecure

and you dont need to
Tue 15/06/04 at 13:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
If it was me, I'd ask them straight out because otherwise I just wouldn't be able to get it out of my head.
Tue 15/06/04 at 13:28
Regular
"it's a small thing"
Call his dads/brothers/bestfriends/mum/dogs name out during sex...
Tue 15/06/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ask who the person is. I dont suppose the name corresponds to someone famous' first name does it?
Tue 15/06/04 at 14:18
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Change your name by deed poll - that'll show them ;-p

GL
Tue 15/06/04 at 20:23
Regular
Burn them.

I had a friend, his girlfriend cried out someone else's name during sex.
It was one of his mates too. (Not me).
Approaching a year after the first incident(!), they're still together :^s

Talk about it, this kind of decisions requires more information (or burning), which you get by discussing it (or burning them).
Tue 15/06/04 at 21:54
Regular
have your wicked way with them while they are asleep
Tue 15/06/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Considering last week I was told I was talking about losing my gun in a volcano and shouting for Baron Samedi to help?

I'd say grow up and realise that he's asleep and probably wouldn't have a damn clue what he was dreaming about.
Or give him nice sloppy head as he's waking up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.