GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How would you react?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/06/04 at 09:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Right you and your partner are in bed, both fast asleep. The next thing you are woken up by your partner saying the name of the opposite sex, they dont just say it the one time either. Oh and its not the first time you have heard your partner mention this name in their sleep.

How do you react?

Ignore it, it was just a dream...

Question your partner about it...

Other...

Just wondering how people would react!
Tue 15/06/04 at 09:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Right you and your partner are in bed, both fast asleep. The next thing you are woken up by your partner saying the name of the opposite sex, they dont just say it the one time either. Oh and its not the first time you have heard your partner mention this name in their sleep.

How do you react?

Ignore it, it was just a dream...

Question your partner about it...

Other...

Just wondering how people would react!
Tue 15/06/04 at 09:39
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
It would all depend on the content of the dream. Was he or she scared when they said the name or were they smiling. Do they mention them, while they are awake?. Then I would give them a dig in the ribs and call 'them' someone elses name.
Tue 15/06/04 at 09:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. I've been in this situation, and I reacted by blocking her nose whilst she slept.
Tue 15/06/04 at 10:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I would not be pleased in the slightest and words would definitely be said, especially if it was the same name each time, depends on trust really, if you are trusting you could let it go, i'm not.
Tue 15/06/04 at 10:38
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Depends really on what type of person you are. If it was me I would ask " so, okay, who the hell is *whoever*" and watch their face for a reaction to the name.

Or even make it jokey and ask "is *whoever* better in real life or just when you dream about them".

There again, as I said, it depends on what type of person you are. I'd have to ask as I'd have to know the truth, whatever it was and go from there.

I have a friend in a similar situ to this and she is burying her head in the sand and playing a waiting game. It would drive me nuts.
Tue 15/06/04 at 10:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I would murder them and then conceal their body in the fridge.

Either that or ask them about it and then try to gauge their reaction.
Tue 15/06/04 at 11:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
Take it onto Trisha
Tue 15/06/04 at 12:23
Regular
"lets go back"
I'd cut their c*ck off. Although why my partner would have a c*ck is beyond me.
Tue 15/06/04 at 12:43
Regular
"relocated"
Light wrote:
> Heh. I've been in this situation, and I reacted by blocking her nose
> whilst she slept.

Heh, nothing wrong with a bit of attempted murder.
Tue 15/06/04 at 12:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would wake them up, then say "OMGWTF!?!?".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.