GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How would you react?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/06/04 at 09:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Right you and your partner are in bed, both fast asleep. The next thing you are woken up by your partner saying the name of the opposite sex, they dont just say it the one time either. Oh and its not the first time you have heard your partner mention this name in their sleep.

How do you react?

Ignore it, it was just a dream...

Question your partner about it...

Other...

Just wondering how people would react!
Wed 16/06/04 at 18:05
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Oops i forgot about my own thread.

Anyway thanx for the replies.

I know that it was said in his sleep but god was it a shock to the system, i think i have it sorted now though. I never got the knives out or put him in the freezer im not that cruel.

I did however tie him up to the bed naked and got the belt to him and beat him black and blue till he was most certain he didnt know this person. Actually he is still there now, think he's abit worse for wear!

Oh well ill give him a few days to recover :-S
Wed 16/06/04 at 15:23
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I would wake them up giving them evils and say "Who the hell is *insert name being said*!?!" and there better be a bloody good explanation otherwise I'd be filled with jealous thoughts and ideas of my partner cheating on me.
Wed 16/06/04 at 01:54
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> I would wake them up, then say "OMGWTF!?!?".

...and ~then~ pull a Loreena Bobbit! "But, Your Honour...he mentally abused me for years!!!" And then, you won't ever have to worry about rent, for you'll reside in a deluxe, all-expenses-paid assylum...with staff that cater to your every whim! See, it can't really be AAAll that bad. Heh! :P
Tue 15/06/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Go to the kitchen get a knife and slaughter him/her.
Tue 15/06/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Considering last week I was told I was talking about losing my gun in a volcano and shouting for Baron Samedi to help?

I'd say grow up and realise that he's asleep and probably wouldn't have a damn clue what he was dreaming about.
Or give him nice sloppy head as he's waking up.
Tue 15/06/04 at 21:54
Regular
have your wicked way with them while they are asleep
Tue 15/06/04 at 20:23
Regular
Burn them.

I had a friend, his girlfriend cried out someone else's name during sex.
It was one of his mates too. (Not me).
Approaching a year after the first incident(!), they're still together :^s

Talk about it, this kind of decisions requires more information (or burning), which you get by discussing it (or burning them).
Tue 15/06/04 at 14:18
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Change your name by deed poll - that'll show them ;-p

GL
Tue 15/06/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ask who the person is. I dont suppose the name corresponds to someone famous' first name does it?
Tue 15/06/04 at 13:28
Regular
"it's a small thing"
Call his dads/brothers/bestfriends/mum/dogs name out during sex...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.