GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Too bad that.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/06/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Teal'c"
You Scots still suck even more than us at football, like?
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:02
Regular
Wonder if this will go down as a British defeat now England lost. They couldnt accept the consequences themselves.

Scotland may suck but we can admit so, we dont arrogantly assume we have a right to win every game.
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
maddmun wrote:
> John Nash wrote:
> You Scots still suck even more than us at football, like?
>
> Oh, and as far as I rememebr, you can only tell which team is better
> in a game between the two, and, if I recall correctly (which I do),
> Scotland won the last encounter. (1-0, Wembley Stadium (IN THE LAST
> EVER GAME PLAYED AT WEMBLEY), 1999)

Oh drop it. Which team has actually won a trophy or got anywhere in a tournament? I don't want you to answer it, I just want you to drop that result as if it is in fact far more significant than it really is.
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Azul wrote:
> I'm talking about the English team, you fool.
> Aahahah, this is so damned fun.

I know that. It's just quite funny when you make comments about England being arrogant and annoying, because of all the history between Scotland and England.
Regular
John Nash wrote:
> You Scots still suck even more than us at football, like?

Oh, and as far as I rememebr, you can only tell which team is better in a game between the two, and, if I recall correctly (which I do), Scotland won the last encounter. (1-0, Wembley Stadium (IN THE LAST EVER GAME PLAYED AT WEMBLEY), 1999)
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Fine. I suppose you all eat haggis everyday, have your own clans tartan, own a castle or two, have a Claymore and play the bagpipes?
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'm talking about the English team, you fool.
Aahahah, this is so damned fun.
Sun 13/06/04 at 21:59
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Excuse me, how are 'we' (as if everybody in England *is* a part of
> everything English, just like you all wear kilts) God's gift?

Weird.
I live in Glasgow, and I've never met anyone Scottish NOT wearing a kilt.
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Er, maybe the less sensationalistc press, which is in fact most of it, and who actually have brains. Am I then, somehow, a part of this press?!

It's like saying you look at Scotland and see some bagpipes. OH, YOU ALL HAVE BAGPIPES!
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Not really
Sun 13/06/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Do you even glance at the English media?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.