GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Too bad that.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/06/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Teal'c"
You Scots still suck even more than us at football, like?
Sun 13/06/04 at 23:22
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> Yup, for example, Enghland beat Germany 5-1, but Germany only jsut
> beat Scotland, and that was because they were "Cheating
> bastarts" as Christian Dailly so aptly put it, thus proving how
> bad the Germany team was at the time.

Yeah, they were such a bad team that they were in the world cup final a few months later!

Please, that's twice now maddmun, just because England lost dont use it as an excuse to spray around your ignorance.
Sun 13/06/04 at 23:18
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> if I recall correctly (which I do),
> Scotland won the last encounter. (1-0, Wembley Stadium (IN THE LAST
> EVER GAME PLAYED AT WEMBLEY), 1999)

Erm, no the last ever game played at Wembley was against Germany.

Ho Ho, your only insult card you can play against us and you even get that horribly wrong.

(If this has been pointed out already - forget it - havent read thread.
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Azul wrote:
> but omg u r!11
>
> Jesus - did anyone even say that?

Except the general theme of posts concerning England as being 'arrogant' and you saying '700 years of oppression'?
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I know you don't. I agree - the massive hype over England football at least, is infuriating because of just this - football and the tabloids and the fans become England.
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
but omg u r!11

Jesus - did anyone even say that?
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:48
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> I know. I'm being overly fevrent. But I dislike all this grouping of
> tabloid and England as a whole together. Same with idiotic
> uber-patriots etc.

I don't really hate England, just anyone who mentions '66 within 10 months of a tournament involiving the team, so that's all tabloids, pundits and commentators, really.
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Not really. As I've said, I actually don't care that much. What I do care about is you Sccoooots having a go as if we're all evil arrogant bast*rds.
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Aaaaah, lighten up luv. Have them naughty Frenchies made you grumpy? Aaw.
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I know. I'm being overly fevrent. But I dislike all this grouping of tabloid and England as a whole together. Same with idiotic uber-patriots etc.
Sun 13/06/04 at 22:43
Regular
Aww, Cyclone, you're no fun, you were supposed to keep arguing with me so that I could attempt to contradtict you as much as humanly possible, but noooooooo, now you just go ......

I'm happy Fracne won, becasue very few Englishmen I've talked to weren't confident England would win, France outplayed them, and had they lost, it would have been thrown in our faces because of the media yet again "1-0, we bet the team that were world champions 6 years ago, that makes us gods" and it put the nationalists in their place, so now we get to laugh at them for being so confident,but still being wrong, despite us being crap.

Anyway, i can't rememebr what that point there was going to lead onto, so I'll stop now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.