GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow! New layout!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/06/04 at 11:40
Regular
Special Reserve is purple!
Sun 13/06/04 at 17:11
"period drama"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Overall, quite shocking.
> Where's my tinycurve? I loved watching that baby load.
>
>
> Tinycurve has been retired, shame, as we loved him too.

*weepage*
Sun 13/06/04 at 17:06
Regular
the new purple site is attractive, but snugglys ghastly pink name is unforgivable.
Sun 13/06/04 at 17:01
Regular
give it another week and people will stop complaining just like last time because they know that once it's changed it isn't going to be changed back. But still that shouldnt stop people from going "look I like SR but I think this new design looks pretty crap okay it has a few improvements but you've sacrificed even more than before"
Sun 13/06/04 at 16:58
Regular
It's better than before but then the colours didnt clash and it was all lined properly. I suppose it is better in some ways but then people liked the banners especially the sexiest ones :)
Sun 13/06/04 at 16:57
Regular
Well I like it.
Sun 13/06/04 at 16:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Parr wrote:
> Waah waah waah

Sorry? I didn't get that.

/child
Sun 13/06/04 at 16:06
Regular
"^_^"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> [URL]http://www.simplygames.com[/URL]

Hey, why don't you show that link to the person who designed this pathetic attempt of a webste, maybe he could get some idea's on how to make attractive websites...
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:56
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I definitely prefer the Freeola logo on the left. The old one: [URL]http://customersites.com/[/URL]
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:51
Regular
"\\"
The way the topbit gradients into near white, but then goes back into solid colour on the nav bar bit is terrible. The search bit should be a bit to the right so it doesn't go past the nav bar bit. Other than that, it's good.

I just tried it in 800/600... and i cant say one thing good about it.
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:45
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It doesn't look crap, it's just not to your tastes. It's a perfectly competent design, if it looked crap then we wouldn't have put it live. To see it in context, go to UKps2.com or UKgames.com.

Jesus, sometimes some of you lot can be such wussies. I couldn't believe the uproar when we changed the chat design, some people even threatened to never buy from us again because they disliked it. Then what happened? A week later, everyone forgot about it and it was never mentioned again. Likewise here.

Just get used to it. Babies.

[URL]http://www.simplygames.com[/URL]

Now that looks crap. Edit: Holy crap, they redesigned their site! Well it used to br crap anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.