GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox vs. PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/02/05 at 19:13
Regular
"TheGamingWizard!!!!"
Overall the PS2 is better reasons why:

1. There is a much wider selection of games.
2. You dont need to pay an annual online subscription.
3. It has sold more units worldwide, making it more popular.
4. San Andreas came as exclusive to the PS2.
5. The PS2 mags are better,especially OPS2 magazine. (To bad that Rich is going away).
6. The new slimline PS2 looks a lot better than a clunky Xbox.
7. The PS2 will have a handheld buddy soon, the Xbox wont.
8. Its cheaper than an Xbox if you look around.

Those are the reasons. I hope that it will encourage more people to buy the great,excellent,brilliancy that is a PS2.
Mon 28/02/05 at 19:39
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Wasn't spamming, at least wasn't doing it intentionally. You decided to pick me up on something that wasn't really there and by doing so you started an argument which has resulted in my word count going up anyway. Well done. If anything was needless, it was your first snide remark.
Mon 28/02/05 at 18:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Chr1s wrote:
> Well they are coming from a complete bonehead. What reason do I have
> to pay more than little attention to them. Lets see how many insults
> you can cram into your next "witty" post. Seems to be all
> you're able to do.

Hahahahaha. Are you oblivious to what you're writing or something?

And to think... all of this originated from your pointless spamming. Well done.
Mon 28/02/05 at 18:05
Regular
": ("
Chr1s wrote:
> bonehead.

lmao, bonehead?
Mon 28/02/05 at 18:02
Regular
"The definitive tag"
AfroJoe wrote:
I think it's you that's completely ignoring
> any statements aimed in your direction.

Well they are coming from a complete bonehead. What reason do I have to pay more than little attention to them. Lets see how many insults you can cram into your next "witty" post. Seems to be all you're able to do.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
A decent comeback? I don't need to supply a comeback. I'm the one providing the original argument, retard. I'm the one correcting your obvious flaws, remember? I think it's you that's completely ignoring any statements aimed in your direction.

Let's have some more thought in that tiny brain of yours next time, ok?
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:10
Regular
"The definitive tag"
What was incoherent about it? Seemed like a perfectly acceptable sentence to me. The phrase "clutching at straws" springs to mind. When you can think of a decent comeback, then you're qualified to winge about me. Until then, keep your stupid comments to yourself. Idiot.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:07
Regular
": ("
Chr1s, just shush. You didn't need to quote all of that.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Did I ever say I didn't have the ability to read more than one line? Did I even imply it? Strangely enough, the answer to both of those questions is no.

I managed to read your last post pretty successfully, and it was over a line in length. I'll admit, it was a rather strenuous process... however, this was more down to your obvious inability to form a coherent sentence than any lack of ability on my part.

Try harder, idiot.
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:42
Regular
"The definitive tag"
AfroJoe wrote:
It's the fact that
> you're clogging up the page with your needless crap.

Not my fault you have an inability to read more than one line, and you say I'm a moron!
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Doesn't matter to me what your word count is. It's the fact that you're clogging up the page with your needless crap.

Then again, you wouldn't realise that, what with being a moron and all...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.