GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online PS2 game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/02/05 at 19:51
Regular
": ("
I'm looking for a fairly good online PS2 game but I have a few things i'd like it to feature :

- Some sort of scoreboard.

- Preferbly a shooter.

- Popular, doesn't have to be really popular but i'd like there to be at least a couple of hundred players.

I know there aren't alot of great online PS2 games and most of them aren't very popular but I know there are some really good ones out there so could you give me some games then i'll go and read a few reviews, watch some videos etc to see if I like it.

Here are 3 games i'd like your opinions on :

Killzone

THUG 2

Call of Duty

Remember I only want to know what you think about the online modes, nevermind the single player modes.

Cheers.
Wed 02/03/05 at 22:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Isn't there a headset?
Wed 02/03/05 at 22:07
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'll give you a game at the weekend Strid.
Wed 02/03/05 at 20:24
Regular
I've played it online for a bit now and i've decided to buy a keyboard because it very hard to communicate without one.

Overall the games is great, well worth £20.
Wed 02/03/05 at 18:04
Regular
Yes!

Found it.

Now i'm gonna check out the online mode.

For anyone who wants to know : Ashley_90 will be my name on it...unless someone else has already got it.
Wed 02/03/05 at 17:50
Regular
"Ow Yer"
my 1st dude had black hair :s
Wed 02/03/05 at 17:34
Regular
OMG. I'm making my own character and they don't let you make black hair.

RACISTS.

>:(
Wed 02/03/05 at 16:16
Regular
THUG 2 is great, although i've only played about 5 minutes. :D

I'm doing story mode at the moment and I swear the first skating place you go to used to be in Tony Hawks 1.
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:20
Regular
GCSE.
Sun 27/02/05 at 19:27
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I thought the SATS weren't till May
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:04
Regular
Goth servers...?

Anyway i've ordered THUG 2 for £20 and hope there aren't too many 'Goth Servers' because I don't really like the way Goth's live, i'm not saying I don't like Goths, I just dont like their lifestyle.

I probably wont play THUG 2 this week cause of my Exams, don't want it to get in the way of my studying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.