GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"#1 in the 'things that p#ss me off' list"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/06/04 at 00:14
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
People who can't spell the word 'definitely'. I swear, almost every time I see someone write it on these forums, it's spelt 'defiantly'. Like someone's saying 'yeah, I'll defiantly buy that game', like they're going to march straight into a games shop and buy said game without a care in the world, despite what everyone thinks.

Word to the wise, assmunch - it's spelt like this:

D E F I N I T E L Y

Learn it, you'll never get anywhere in life without knowing how to spell. Jesus.
Thu 10/06/04 at 18:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Urjunt

URJUNT is right, though. In its own special way.
Thu 10/06/04 at 18:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I thought 'URJUNT!' was a part of djerrudish culture?
Thu 10/06/04 at 18:58
Regular
Well done Sherlock. But unfortunately your observant eyes have missed the crucial word "locations" mentioned previously.
Thu 10/06/04 at 19:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
'Basic ENGLISH vocab'?
Thu 10/06/04 at 19:02
Regular
Read the whole sentence again please. That is, before and after the comma. (i.e. ,)
Thu 10/06/04 at 19:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I misread. I apoligise.
Thu 10/06/04 at 20:54
Regular
"You fail in life!"
There seems to be a swift decline in the English language, either that or the SR posters are becoming a lazy bunch of gutter monkey Doinks.
Thu 10/06/04 at 20:55
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I deffinniattlly agree.
Thu 10/06/04 at 20:56
Regular
someone already made this post right before you why did you make it are you thick or somethin?!!?
Thu 10/06/04 at 21:56
Regular
"muhaha (Im laughing"
you spelt the word: something, incorrectly

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.